Groups

Recommended Laptop Battery Replacement Website?

After a replacement battery for my wife's ageing HPEnvy 15 1060ea.
    Battery: 576833-001
    partsurfer.hp.com/Sea…001

As HP have discontinued the battery looking for a reputable replacement website.I don't want to go and buy another laptop as she just uses it for web browsing and watching a few videos/movies.

Need a battery so she is not tied to the wall socket and the laptop wont just die if she pulls it out by accident.

cheers

kind regards and thanks.

4 Comments

I really trust these guys. Have used them (via Amazon) before dealing direct.
    smallbattery.company.org.uk/

these guys look good Laptopbattery.co.uk if you cant find your model on their why not contact them using the link at the top of their page, you may be able to send them your old battery for them to re cell it with rand new cells.

I can strongly recommend Anker. Bought a replacement battery for my Samsung s5 phone and my parents Toshiba laptop and in both cases they held more capacity and lasted a lot longer then the original batterys. The s5 battery is still going strong after 18months.

Original Poster

Thanks for the comments gang!! I'm going to try laptopbattery. The first company didn't have my model I needed and same with anker. Even thou I've used anker in the past.

regards
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to European satellite tv32
      2. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
      3. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78
      4. Any now tv entertainment offers going on???11

See more discussions