Recommended me a Smartwatch

Posted 20th May
Hi everyone... Hope you're all well!

I currently have a Fitbit Versa which, while I like it, doesn't 'do' it for me, if that makes sense?

I'm after a replacement smartwatch... One that looks good on an evening out (whenever that will be) but is also practical when exercising, etc.

I currently use a Samsung Galaxy S10+ phone so something that is compatible with that is a must and I have a budget of £200.

Any suggestions welcome!

Cheers and stay safe!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

3 Comments
Other then fitness tracking what else do you need?

The problem with the really smart watches is the appaling battery life. Do you really want to be charging your watch every day?

Because of the above reason I've gone back to a "smartish' Watch.

I picked up an Amazfit GTR from Amazon for £95. Has all the smart features I want, notifications, fitness tracking, sleep monitoring etc and the battery lasts me almost a month between charges

amazon.co.uk/Ama…p/BB07VHHR7ML

Currently £120 but the price does fluctuate.
Casio Edifice look smart and most now come with Bluetooth. I would rather have a nice watch on one wrist an a slim line fitness tracker on the other. Honor five does everything you need in terms of fitness. The Casiodoes what a watch can do with a few smart features and your phone that you're never without will handle calls and everything else.
If you can stretch to slightly more the galaxy watch is very nice looking. Could get one between £215 and £229 new. Have a search on eBay.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions