Recommended Steam VR Titles - Oculus Quest/Link

Posted 27th Nov
Afternoon all

I have a Oculus Quest and now thanks to Oculus Link enabling the ability to play Rift and other platforms (some via Virtual Desktop) I'm keen to dig into a proper VR titles any recommendations?

I saw No Man's Sky on offer at £20, I tend to prefer Shooters or Adventure but happy to try others out for the VR experience

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

5 Comments
I got my quest last week - ultra wings is a lovely little flight sim!
adam_holcombe27/11/2019 15:30

I got my quest last week - ultra wings is a lovely little flight sim!

Got mine last week to, loving it so far, not tried Ultra Wings, Thrill of fight is one hell of a game and the best priced game on the store for value, Anyhow I think the op is looking for VR games to use with his pc via the link cable,
Follow up, "I expect you to die" is now my favourite game on Quest (and maybe top 5 games of all time).
adam_holcombe29/11/2019 16:14

Follow up, "I expect you to die" is now my favourite game on Quest (and …Follow up, "I expect you to die" is now my favourite game on Quest (and maybe top 5 games of all time).

Thanks for tip, Ill check it out
pavlov vr is basically csgo in vr and is pretty good, though a free quest version is being released soon and is currently in a free beta though it wont have custom content like the pc version.

hot dogs horseshoes and hand grenades is a fun gun simulator/sandbox with quite a lot to do.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions