Recommnadations for loud Bluetooth speaker

Found 10th JunEdited by:"Mrs.Z"
I need a loud speaker, preferably Bluetooth and preferably from Amazon, to use for my teenage daughters party - so loud but not expensive please.

Havent a clue about speakers so would greatly appreciate advice as to what could fit this bill...

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
AskAudio & Hi-FiMusic
11 Comments
You can buy a bluetooth adaptor which will have a 3.5mm jack. This will turn any system with a 3.5mm jack input into what you want. Old hifi or and large speaker with amp. Adaptors are £10
Edited by: "wayners" 10th Jun
You won’t find any Bluetooth speaker is very loud, they aren’t built for that.
wayners1 h, 59 m ago

You can buy a bluetooth adaptor which will have a 3.5mm jack. This will …You can buy a bluetooth adaptor which will have a 3.5mm jack. This will turn any system with a 3.5mm jack input into what you want. Old hifi or and large speaker with amp. Adaptors are £10

Aah yeah, I have a headphone cable so I could connect my phone to Any speaker with that but I don’t have any speaker whatsoever
Not even an old set of pc speakers kicking around? Mind you I threw out about 3 sets 2+ years ago.
Edited by: "wayners" 10th Jun
cmdr_elito4 h, 26 m ago

You won’t find any Bluetooth speaker is very loud, they aren’t built for th …You won’t find any Bluetooth speaker is very loud, they aren’t built for that.

Try out the UE megaboom. That thing is a beast! but battery is pretty poor (2-3 hours).

For budget loudness I'm unsure. I got this, it's fairly loud but nothing compared to the above.

https//ww…2W2

Click promotion to reduce the cost to around £23.
Edited by: "kos1c" 10th Jun
Hi there I cannot recommend enough Anker in particular the Soundcore ! I have two Anker speakers!
Shame you never asked this question a couple of days ago. These were going for £29.99.
kos1c3 h, 27 m ago

Try out the UE megaboom. That thing is a beast! but battery is pretty poor …Try out the UE megaboom. That thing is a beast! but battery is pretty poor (2-3 hours). For budget loudness I'm unsure. I got this, it's fairly loud but nothing compared to the above. https//www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XZ6ZJNC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_K6whBbRAXE2W2Click promotion to reduce the cost to around £23.

I have a megaboom. Yes it's very loud. But battery life is a lot longer than 2-3h...?
I haven't put it to the test to how long it will last but I'm sure it's a lot longer. Ue claim 20h but obv that's not correct so I'm banking on at around 7-8 hours.

Another plus is that you can link up more than one and play them as stereo if you wanted.
sazal18 m ago

I have a megaboom. Yes it's very loud. But battery life is a lot longer …I have a megaboom. Yes it's very loud. But battery life is a lot longer than 2-3h...? I haven't put it to the test to how long it will last but I'm sure it's a lot longer. Ue claim 20h but obv that's not correct so I'm banking on at around 7-8 hours.Another plus is that you can link up more than one and play them as stereo if you wanted.

I owned 2 megabooms (one used from Cex and a brand new one from Argos) they died after 2-3 hours.

They both had an odd charging bug. Stating they were 48% charged. Then a reformat they were 72% then a final format they were 100%. With the Cex one not charging past 44% the next time around, no matter what I tried.

Brother had a UE boom2 and that lasted around 3 hours the first day and same charging bug as my megaboom. Next day it lasted 1.35 hours.

Returned all 3 units. Wouldn't touch UE again sadly.
Edited by: "kos1c" 10th Jun
Without knowing budget and portability requirements ;

I have a Bose Soundlink Mini, and can recommend it, great for outdoor parties, BBQ's etc and sound is excellent.

amazon.co.uk/Bos…ose

Having been to a function where they used a Sony GTK-XB60 I was surprised to learn it was a bluetooth speaker, very loud, but obviously not portable.

amazon.co.uk/Son…b60
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants