Groups

record player/turntable

hi i am looking to buy my daughter a record pka4yer for xmas i am willing to spend about £70 have seen a few but mixed reviews

6 Comments

Morrison's had some rechargeable models for black Friday 5 day promotion. I can't find much write up on them but would suit to start off with. if your daughter doesn't already have an amplifier with record player input (that's important) and speakers, this could be a starring point?

I think they were in the £40 range and had a built in speaker. I was lucky as a kid because I was allowed to plug wires and amps/speakers but it can be a minefield if you start plugging extra boxes into amps etc.

I would recommend the SONYPSLX300 and it was about £70 last year on black Friday so might be this week as well. It is a turntable so you will need the rest of the hifi equipment to make it work.
    Reviews on Richer Sounds are good.
    Sony PSLX300
    Edited by: "Spenfica" 22nd Nov 2016

Original Poster

thanks will have a look at morrisons one. i want one that has speakers built in but so she can also use a bluetooth speaker or plug a speaker in. she has an amp for an electric guitar she has already.

zavvi.com/ele…FCQ I'm thinking this was the one in morrisons. Think it was £30 maybe a good start? Some Amazon reviews

Original Poster

thanks, i seen ion turntables and 1byone have decent reviews, i think ive made my mind up then i see a few bad reviews lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions