Groups
    EXPIRED

recordable digital freeview box

Can anyone recommend a recordable freeview box, so I can pause record live tv like sky plus blah blah blah :thumbsup:

4 Comments

Banned

The BT vision box is the nearest to Sky+ I have experienced at the moment. They are doing a deal at the moment to all their broadband customers, a free box and half price installation (£30), if you take out one of their monthly packages. The cheapest is £6 per month, however the rather nice salesperson told me that I can cancel the subscription after the first month. So you get a Sky+ style freeview box for £36. This is, however presuming you already have a BT broadband connection, if you dont, it gets a little more costly.

That all said the BT vision box is fantastic and allows you all the features that Sky+ offers. The only difference I have found is that it doesn't record the whole show if you flag to record half way through (apparently Sky+ does)

edi

Cheapie..http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99862

I bought one of these and even though refurbished it was in perfect condition , great freeview recorder for the price. Also works perfectly never ever had any problems :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Anyone use a FitBit Surge?22
      2. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)810
      3. Recommend a free reminder app11
      4. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?914

See more discussions