Groups

Recording tv for cbeebies

is there anyway I can record cbeebies as I sent a birthday card in for my daughter

10 Comments

If you have sky + you will have to just record all the programmes around thay time. It should pop up on one of them

Original Poster

wookiemummy;2710327

If you have sky + you will have to just record all the programmes around … If you have sky + you will have to just record all the programmes around thay time. It should pop up on one of them

nope don't have sky + :roll: don't no anyone either :x only have virgin media

when is it on ??

If u can let me no quickly the channel and time i can try record it on my tv card

we spend hours making a card for my sons 3rd birthday in march, sent it in 6 weeks in advance and they didn't show it what a let down, hope yours gets shown and you manage to get it recorded

Original Poster

Dub1;2710485

when is it on ??

31/08/08

Original Poster

scootermod125;2710645

we spend hours making a card for my sons 3rd birthday in march, sent it … we spend hours making a card for my sons 3rd birthday in march, sent it in 6 weeks in advance and they didn't show it what a let down, hope yours gets shown and you manage to get it recorded

:roll: they better show it:)

so the card will be shown on the 31st of august yea? do you no what time ? if u can pm me nearer the time and remind me i can record it for you

Original Poster

Dub1;2711682

so the card will be shown on the 31st of august yea? do you no what time … so the card will be shown on the 31st of august yea? do you no what time ? if u can pm me nearer the time and remind me i can record it for you

yh it should and better be show on the 31st and they show it

At weekends on the CBeebies channel, cards are read out at 7am repeated at 1pm just before Teletubbies, 9.55am repeated at 3.55pm just before Clifford the Big Red Dog.

Original Poster

hi dub1 just a reminder before sunday is it still possible for you to record it for me?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Going in style uv code give away22
      2. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891515
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?24110
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661377

See more discussions