Found 28th Jan 2008
I have a few arcade games downloaded onto my harddrive, if I recover my gamertag at my mates house on his 360, will it:

let me download them again their for free?

If So will, he be able to play them?

Has Anyone Tried It?

6 Comments

I dont think it's like the Wii where you can download them again for free - I'm sure it's tied to your HD

Yes it will, but I think he will have to login as you everytime he wants to play them.

Original Poster

I planned to try it next weekend, just looking to see if anyone has give it a go, or if i'd just be wasting my time.

I'm pretty sure it'll let you download them again for free, but I think once you've recovered your Gamertag back on to your Xbox your friend will have to make sure he doesn't connect to Xbox Live again.

you can download them again for free also the halo heroic maos work the same way. once you recover your account back to your gard drive he wont be able to sign in on your account but the games will be there for him yo play on his.

Original Poster

Tom69r;1513625

you can download them again for free also the halo heroic maos work the … you can download them again for free also the halo heroic maos work the same way. once you recover your account back to your gard drive he wont be able to sign in on your account but the games will be there for him yo play on his.

That sounds like what I was hoping for, will def. try it then :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?45
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35119
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247678
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769651

See more discussions