Groups

Recycle your N95 for £100 cash @ Mazuma Mobile

1) Mazuma will send you a freepost envelope
    2) You send them your N95 phone only
    3) They post you a £100 cheque WITHIN 48 HOURS!
    Splendid service, and fantastic money for a phone of this age!

Selling on ebay may be an alternative, but not forgetting paypal fees, ebay final value fee, ebay listing fee, and delivery charges! Here you can get £100 straight away, phone only, regardless of condition as long as it is in full working order!

mazumamobile.com/sel…php

12 Comments

You'll get at least £100 for one on ebay if it's in decent condition..

Original Poster

Aradria;5613118

You'll get at least £100 for one on ebay if it's in decent condition..

That's with the box and accessories. On top of that, Paypal fees, Ebay Final value fee, Ebay listing fee, and not forgetting delivery charge. Over here you're getting £100 straight - and for the PHONE ONLY- regardless of the condition, as long as it is working.

Only if it's in A1 condition. If so you're better off with either CEX or Ebay.

Regardless of condition AND only if it's in A1 condition? Who is right here?

Original Poster

I think what he means is that IF the N95 is in A1 condition you're better of with CEX or Ebay

mod

Moved to misc as this is advice rather than a deal

Original Poster

andywedge;5613197

Moved to misc as this is advice rather than a deal

Thanks for that, please disregard my "report post"

bilalbilal;5613181

I think what he means is that IF the N95 is in A1 condition you're better … I think what he means is that IF the N95 is in A1 condition you're better of with CEX or Ebay

Ah yes, now I read it that way I understand. Thanks.

Original Poster

Snoop7;5613227

£102 here … £102 here http://www.simplydrop.co.uk/getrecycling/index?GetRecycling%5Bstep%5D=1&GetRecycling%5Btype%5D=2&GetRecycling%5Bmake%5D=Nokia&GetRecycling%5Bdevice%5D=356&GetRecycling%5Bworking%5D=&GetRecycling%5Bworking%5D=1&previewDevice.x=56&previewDevice.y=4 :roll:

£2 difference only
    And I find Mazumas more reliable...

[url]www.cex.co.uk[/url] = credit to your debit or credit card, no need for waiting for post, going to the bank etc.

if you want a laugh put in the details of your old normal usable phone
    got 3 quid for mine
    samsung e350 - outdated but better phones too big for my liking and expensive anyway

that the advert on tv where you get the 'funky young dude' wondering where he chucked his 'crappy old phone', remembers posts it off and gets an amazing cheque like its the answer to all their prayers?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio56
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1117
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31139
      4. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608647

See more discussions