Groups
    EXPIRED

RECYCLE your Xmas cards in January @ WHSmith or Tesco

Funds raised from the scheme will support the Woodland Trusts major new campaign Tree For All - helping to give every child in the UK the chance to plant trees.

Simply take your cards to your local WHSmith High Street store or local *Tesco store during January 2005 and place them in the special bins provided.

tesco-woodland-trust.info/ CLICK HERE for further info

test
    - acecatcher3

7 Comments

Thanks for this

Very useful to know + simple enough to do. To know it's going to help kids feel they're contributing too.

my brothers school does a similar thing we have too send our old christmas cards in, don't know what they help but its better then throwing them away!

Just need to convince the wife to part with them :roll:

Johnnypanic

Original Poster

johnnypanic

Just need to convince the wife to part with them :roll: Johnnypanic

i always find a reason to hold onto them :lol: but now i have a reason to part with them :lol:

I have just returned from my local WHS store in Tonbridge High St.having tried to recycle my Xmas cards,they told me they were not taking them.Very annoying !!

Well I took my Christmas cards to M & S at Banbury, Gateway and was told that they were not doing that this year! Annoying when we know they are until the end of January.

guidinglight

Well I took my Christmas cards to M & S at Banbury, Gateway and was told … Well I took my Christmas cards to M & S at Banbury, Gateway and was told that they were not doing that this year! Annoying when we know they are until the end of January.

sad times
    lots still do
    corporate.marksandspencer.com/pla…ust
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      2. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324
      4. Win a two day trip to Greenwich with VisitLondon22

See more discussions