Recycling- indoor caddies?

Found 27th Jan
Any good tips to keep recycling plastics/paper etc indoors to then take to the outdoor bins every few days, rather than going out daily? Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
If you want something really cool looking,I've got one of these
ortablu.org/new…bin
Very expensive but I got mine for £33 in the reduced pile in tk maxx. Holds quite a lot and always a conversation piece
I have a boot room/utility and have 4 wicker baskets. I use them for paper, plastics, glass and tin. We empty them every morning into the barn where the main recycling boxes/containers are. Works for us.
My sister uses ikea's trofast. Think she recycled this from when her kids were younger and had them as toy storage
We have two bins at home. Black and green. These have lining bags. I take the bags out to the bins outside once a week.

We also have a food caddy with lining. I take the bag out every few days to the food caddy outside.
psychobitchfromhell2 h, 18 m ago

If you want something really cool looking,I've got one of …If you want something really cool looking,I've got one of thesehttp://www.ortablu.org/news/world-news/the-ovetto-egg-shaped-eco-recycling-binVery expensive but I got mine for £33 in the reduced pile in tk maxx. Holds quite a lot and always a conversation piece

love that
jamstaruk19726 m ago

love that

It is soooooo cool. I love it. Not a cat in hell's chance I would have paid £130 for it though. It also has a nifty lift up device for squashing plastic bottles flat too
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 27th Jan
psychobitchfromhell2 m ago

It is soooooo cool. I love it. Not a cat in hell's chance I would have …It is soooooo cool. I love it. Not a cat in hell's chance I would have paid £130 for it though. It also has a nifty lift up device for squashing plastic bottles flat too

defo, would go great in my funky kitchen but couldnt justify the money might have to visit tk max more often and hope
jamstaruk19725 m ago

defo, would go great in my funky kitchen but couldnt justify the money …defo, would go great in my funky kitchen but couldnt justify the money might have to visit tk max more often and hope

Unfortunately mine is plain black but it really does look funky and it doesn't take up much space
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants