Groups

red day green diet

Hi Im now off to work so cant read any replies untill the morning but will rep all helpers then. Has anyone heard of the red day green day diet? if so could someone roughly let me know what foods fall on what days please? I heard of the diet ages ago and wanted to give it a go, Ive googled like crazy but cant find anything that really tells me much. would appreciate if anyone could tell me anything ta x

7 Comments

Banned

red day is meat

green day is non meat

aint it, the weight watchers or slimmers world, or summat like that, my sister was on it, and red ate meat and veg, and green ate pasta and rice and stuff

do u not mean the slimming world diet, where u can have red or green days? red is a meat day and green is predomanantly vege if i recall

tatemze;7604303

do u not mean the slimming world diet, where u can have red or green … do u not mean the slimming world diet, where u can have red or green days? red is a meat day and green is predomanantly vege if i recall

yes thats what it is but they dont do it like that anymore - they have mixed them together and now called Food Optimising

bossyboots;7604313

yes thats what it is but they dont do it like that anymore - they have … yes thats what it is but they dont do it like that anymore - they have mixed them together and now called Food Optimising

oh, i went prob about 6 years ago, maybe longer ago and thats how they did it then

They do green days, red days, or extra easy which is a mix of both. Slimming world - im on green and and down 35lbs easy as pie! - woop woop! (no pie allowed BTW!) lol

Yes Ive done this.. it wasnt a good idea!!!

Yep it's slimming worlds 'food optimising'
    Each day you choose either red or green. On a red day you eat low fat protein (meat/fish).
    On a green day you choose low fat carbs (pasta/rice/potatoes).
    On all days you can have most fruit & veg with a few exceptions.
    Theres also 'healthy extras' like a bread allowance etc.
    As with all diets it only works if you stick to it!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      2. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1111
      4. Tv choice magazine Issue 391515

See more discussions