Red Dead Redemption 2 launches October 26th

Editor 20
Found 1st Feb
The release date has finally been announced. RDR2 will launch on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on October 26th.

2887454-zmKAf.jpg
Rockstar have said...

"Dear All,

We are excited to announce that Red Dead Redemption 2 will be released on October 26th 2018. We apologize to everyone disappointed by this delay. While we had hoped to have the game out sooner, we require a little extra time for polish.

We sincerely thank you for your patience and hope that when you get to play the game, you will agree the wait will have been worth it. In the meantime, please check out these screenshots from the game. We look forward to sharing a lot more information with you in the coming weeks.

With thanks,
Rockstar Games
"

[Source: Rockstar]
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
20 Comments
Cant wait to ride out with the boys!

Edited by: "catbeans" 1st Feb
Can't wait, easily my most anticipated game of 2018, MHW has really suprised me with how deep, fun and amazing it is.

I expected a watered down version of MH but it's definitely not. Early contender for goty but with RDR2/NI NO KUNI 2 and sea of thieves plus more still to come, 2018 could be special!
Edited by: "Snakeyes646" 1st Feb
No pc mention
Looks like ps4 then.
geebeegooner6 m ago

No pc mention Looks like ps4 then.

The screenshots are(says hopefully)

I see the Argos catalogue has 55 pounds for preorder from the spring(don't think so somehow)
Wongy11013 m ago

The screenshots are(says hopefully)I see the Argos catalogue has 55 pounds …The screenshots are(says hopefully)I see the Argos catalogue has 55 pounds for preorder from the spring(don't think so somehow)

If it' anything like GTA I expect a fair few years wait.
33180539-aqfkk.jpg33180539-FHhby.jpg33180539-lOByf.jpg33180539-ny8kq.jpg33180539-VVXAL.jpg33180539-P0kJS.jpg33180539-hWNpC.jpg
Bloody hell what a wait
Wongy11024 m ago

The screenshots are(says hopefully)I see the Argos catalogue has 55 pounds …The screenshots are(says hopefully)I see the Argos catalogue has 55 pounds for preorder from the spring(don't think so somehow)

Those aint pc screenshots,Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming to both ps4 and xb1 (Confirmed), however there's no word about a pc version as of yet. The first Red Dead Redemption has not been released on PC (but playable through ps now)
No mention of the online being ridiculously grindy and a microtransaction hell like GTA V yet. We all know it’s coming though.
I guess that means next gta is 2019 or later
Splice1 h, 28 m ago

I guess that means next gta is 2019 or later

Maybe longer, GTA Online is making R* a lot of money right now.
Lost interest when they said it would be full of micro transactions
I'll believe it when it's in my hot, sweaty hands.
Segata-Sanshiro2 h, 12 m ago

Lost interest when they said it would be full of micro transactions

I lost interest after playing (albeit briefly) the 1st one. What a load of dross.
deeky6 m ago

I lost interest after playing (albeit briefly) the 1st one. What a load of …I lost interest after playing (albeit briefly) the 1st one. What a load of dross.

Have to agree. Tried playing it, I really tried but it was just so pointless I gave up.
Satan_Claws5 m ago

Have to agree. Tried playing it, I really tried but it was just so …Have to agree. Tried playing it, I really tried but it was just so pointless I gave up.

GTA4 with a cowboy hat on.
I am happy with the delay. Too many broken games get rushed to meet a release date to then have yourseld disappointed.
geebeegooner17 h, 54 m ago

No pc mention Looks like ps4 then.

This is a game you are going to need to play on the Xbox One X with a 4K TV
Time to get those holidays on the board at work and say goodbye to my loved ones, see u there cowboy 🤠
Pink_Yoshi_Rebel_Army21 m ago

This is a game you are going to need to play on the Xbox One X with a 4K …This is a game you are going to need to play on the Xbox One X with a 4K TV

Based on previous R* games the Pro and X versions will hopefully be pretty close, plus exclusive online content on PS4
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants