Groups

Red Dead Redemption preorder.

Hi guys and girls, which of the following sites would you say are most likely to guarantee delivery on release date if not a day or two sooner? All are selling the limited edition for pretty much the same price so I cant choose on that basis alone:

Amazon
    Game
    Gamestation
    Play
    HMV
    Zavvi
    Gameplay

Or is there anyone else your going with that you would reccommend?

Thanks in advance guys.

Jim

6 Comments

Original Poster

Just found a brill one, posted it on the deals section.

Under no circumstances preorder a game from amazon, you will only be disapointed,both my previous preorders with amazon arrived 3 days after release day, Game pretty good, always got game on release day or a day early,zavvi have been good in the past, a few days early with a couple of preorders but not so good lately, although still arriving on day of release,think they had their hands slapped for shipping preorders too early
    not used HMV/gamestation for preorders, gameplay is same company as game so Im guessing they are ok although i wouldnt personally chance play with preorders as they are so slow with shipping generally

From my experience Amazon are good with deliveries not sure about pre-orders though! I heard shopto.net are quite good when it comes to getting your games delivered on time:)

zavvi have been known to "accidentally" get games out before release date. it happened with modern warfare 2 and bioshock 2.

zavvi preorder for streetfighter didnt come today, disapointing,went to game instead, more expensive but at least i have game today, will be sending streetfighter back to zavvi for refund

Bully;8496482

zavvi preorder for streetfighter didnt come today, disapointing,went to … zavvi preorder for streetfighter didnt come today, disapointing,went to game instead, more expensive but at least i have game today, will be sending streetfighter back to zavvi for refund

mine arrived today (technically yesterday now i suppose). that free blanka t-shirt is better than i thought it would be lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846179
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is67
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764237
      4. WWE SummerSlam 2017 discussion thread!22

See more discussions