Groups

Red Dead Redemption Price wars?

Anyone know if the big supermarket chains or online sites are gonna do a price war on RDR?. I was going to order through shopto, but i dont want to pay £36 even though i might get it a day early, and i also dont trust them with my card details. I know that Tesco Entertainment are doing this for £29 with a voucher code, but i dont want to wait a week for it to be delivered as i know lots of people would have pre-ordered from them.

13 Comments

I reckon ASDA is the best bet.

Original Poster

Eez1;8635683

I hope so if they do RDR for £33 or less then im buying:thumbsup:

DEALofaLifetime;8635794

I hope so if they do RDR for £33 or less then im buying:thumbsup:

samehere £30 and its sold same day for me

Original Poster

Eez1;8635896

samehere £30 and its sold same day for me

Just curious which format are you going to buy it for PS3 or 360? as i have both consoles but am unsure which will have the better graphics, and online play.:thinking:

Eez1;8635683

There are rumours that Asda won't be selling it at all. No confirmation on that though.

itchythumbs.com/201…on/

ive only got the 360 so not much choice lol i havent read any reviews to draw a comparison between the 2 but i know what u mean there is nearly always a difference to push 1 in favor. 1 reason im loving being a 360 owner right now is alan wakes new game =]

fanpages;8636466

Have you all submitted an entry for the "Red Dead Redemption" give-away … Have you all submitted an entry for the "Red Dead Redemption" give-away at Dealspwn.com?]Free Red Dead Redemption! | DealspwnBFN,fp.

Thanks but when I saw it was a Zavvi giveaway I lost hope. Did not fancy winning it only to find out that Zavvi had actually charged my debit card £39.99 for it.:lol

any updates from ANY supermarkets?

You won't be getting it a day early from Shopto.

Seems they had to sign an agreement with Take2 to stick to the launch date which seems a little unfair seeing as some Game customers got theirs today. Also Shopto themselves didn't have any problems with people's card details they were just one of several online shops affected by whatever company they used to handle transactions having an employee with sticky fingers.

The price seems to have gone up at ShopTo so I ordered mine from Play with a £2 off McDs voucher so got it for £34.99.

Was gonna try hold out till it dropped in a summer price or something but I caved in after just one night. Was either RDR or World Cup 2010 but couldn't justify paying full whack for a game that is just like FIFA 2010 but just world cup orientated.

Tesco are definitely selling it for £39.70 instore, I saw it on the stock computer with my own eyes.

I'll be trying Tesco after midnight to see if I can get a copy. Just hope it isn't a wasted trip and they actually have stock when I go.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine22
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391010
      3. Win £30,000 and a Parkdean Holiday Home with ITV Daytime (Postal/Text/Phone…99
      4. E: 23/10 (+4) Win £40,000, Mercedes GLA & Cliveden House Trip with X Factor…44

See more discussions