EXPIRED

Red Dwarf BRAND NEW returns this Easter on DAVE. AAAAAAAARRRGH I'm gonna explode with excitement

mod
Red Drawf, brand new Red Dwarf, is back on our screens on Good Friday at 9PM on Dave

OMG

I think it's Christmas

Thanks to Sigma for the heads up

27 Comments

Original Poster mod

Loads more info/blogs/video clips etc heredave.uktv.co.uk/lib…fe/

Good stuff thanks for the heads up!

Posted this the other day you muffin.

Really good.

Ad

Original Poster mod

Adam2050;4824075

Posted this the other day you muffin.Really good.Ad

AAAAAAAAAARGHHH

...................Dupe

LOL

RED DWARF Adam

ARRRGHHHH

Can I just say...

Best
Channel
Name
Ever.....

Dave Ja Vu!

lmao

omg haha brilliant cant wait!

Original Poster mod

It's cold outside, there's no kind of atmosphere,
I'm all alone, more or less,
Let me fly, far away from here,
Fun, fun, fun in the sun, sun, sun.

I want to lie shipwrecked and comotose,
Drinking fresh mango juice,
Goldfish shoals nibbling at my toes,
Fun, fun, fun in the sun, sun, sun
Fun, fun, fun in the sun, sun, sun.

thought ut had finished?!? theres more?!

Original Poster mod

magicbeans;4824241

thought ut had finished?!? theres more?!

Go on finish it off whilst I look for the "Tudors" :-Dtheme tune

Red Dwarf got seriously unfunny after season 5/6.

smeg itttt

andywedge;4824247

Go on finish it off whilst I look for the "Tudors" :-Dtheme tune

haha it doesnt have a themem tune.....u gotta download 'wolsey committs suicide/finale' from tudors soundtrack....its whts plyed at end of both the series.

grex9101;4824253

gotta agree...when they got back red dwarf or something....

Red Dwarf is AWESOME, no matter what

Roll on a new series please.......

Mike..

Original Poster mod

Magicbeans you still up? I have something for you

tudorswiki.sho.com/pag…ere

It's the entire 1st episode of the new series of Tudors. All legal and above board

grex9101;4824253

I know and as far as I'm aware nothing has changed - I had hoped perhaps the original partnership had reformed for these new episodes but apparently not. Although the earlier series had very low budgets and laughably cheap effects they worked well with the whole concept of Red Dwarf making it seem very wrong later on when they did have far more money and able to splash out on much better special effects.

I've seen many of the episodes so many times but still can't help but laught at many of them:

Lister: "Hey Kryten man you ok?"Kryten: "I have a Medium sized fire axe … Lister: "Hey Kryten man you ok?"Kryten: "I have a Medium sized fire axe buried in my spinal column, that sort of thing can really put a crimp on your day."

THE CAT: Okay, I say let's get into the jet-powered rocket pants and … THE CAT: Okay, I say let's get into the jet-powered rocket pants and Junior Birdman the hell out of here.Kryten: An excellent and inventive suggestion, sir, with just two tiny drawbacks: a) We don't have any jet-powered rocket pants; and b) there's no such thing as jet-powered rocket pants outside the fictional serial "Robbie Rocket Pants".

The Cat: Why don't we raise the defensive shields?Kryten: A superlative … The Cat: Why don't we raise the defensive shields?Kryten: A superlative suggestion, sir. With just two minor flaws. One, we don't have any defensive shields. And two, we don't have any defensive shields. Now I realise that technically speaking that's only one flaw but I thought that it was such a big one that it was worth mentioning twice.The Cat: Good point, well made.

Kryten: Starbug was built to last sir. This old baby's crashed more times … Kryten: Starbug was built to last sir. This old baby's crashed more times than a ZX81.

John

supermod

Lister: The red, green and blue alert signs are all flashing. What the … Lister: The red, green and blue alert signs are all flashing. What the smeg does that mean?Kryten: Well either we're under attack sir, or we're having a disco.

The time for talking is over. Now call it extreme if you like, but I … The time for talking is over. Now call it extreme if you like, but I propose we hit it hard, and we hit it fast, with a major, and I mean major, leaflet campaign.

Adam2050;4824075

Posted this the other day you muffin.Really good.Ad

posted it months before, FAIL.

Original Poster mod

Jumpingphil;4824832

Oh come on Andy, aren't you supposed to be setting examples now. … Oh come on Andy, aren't you supposed to be setting examples now. :thumbsup:]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/370625/red-dwarf-to-release-new-2-part-ser/

Hmm. Turns out I might have been the last person in the UK to hear this

I'ts a three parter. I appologise for not telling you andy.

Should really of done, I really hope it gets a very high viewer count, they might consider a series then.

Ad

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/7210/65538998.gif
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/159/59802519.gif

andywedge;4824343

Magicbeans you still up? I have something for … Magicbeans you still up? I have something for youhttp://tudorswiki.sho.com/page/Watch+the+Tudors+Season+3+PremiereIt's the entire 1st episode of the new series of Tudors. All legal and above board

[SIZE="6"]OMG how awesome was that!!![/SIZE]
thank u so much...cant rep u at mo as need to spread the love....but THANK U SO MUCH...love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! hhehe

yeh..i'll be watching, tho knowing me i'll forget.

Original Poster mod

magicbeans;4827778

[SIZE="6"]OMG how awesome was that!!![/SIZE]thank u so much...cant rep u … [SIZE="6"]OMG how awesome was that!!![/SIZE]thank u so much...cant rep u at mo as need to spread the love....but THANK U SO MUCH...love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! hhehe

Thought you might like it

andywedge;4827791

Thought you might like it

seriously was awesome..... will the next one be on there as well. thought it was a lil timid version...ie no full on sex...and then realised it was the censored version when they blurred out that lady's boobs!! hehe....

so awesome..... the recap was long and sad :-(

haha cant watch it now as not in tyhe USA....glad i watched it when i did..!!

Watched it last nite, not a huge fan of RD but some of it is funny BUT WTF was that all about, utter nonsense from start to finish!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again715
    2. How much would you pay for this chair?1517
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764096
    4. How dangerous is Donald trump?68

See more discussions