Groups

Red Dwarf - Tonight !

Its bound to be rubbish but so what, its the boys from the Dwarf, back on our screens for a new 3 parter with a highly suspicious plot, Smoke me a kipper skipper ill be back for breakfast !

74 Comments

Original Poster

http://alguseta.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/red-dwarf.jpg

Its always been crap to be honest

Original Poster

makershaker;4889937

Its always been crap to be honest

Poor deluded child

I am so excited i think i might faint!!!!!

Anyone think the guy that has the H on his head actually looks strange without it when you see him on another program?

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4889933

Dave, by any chance?

Aye big dave

never seen any of it tbh.

first couple of series were really funny but the latter ones were dire. I'm not holding out much hope for this so that I'm not too disappointed if it dies on its **** more than the east 17 comeback.

barky;4889972

never seen any of it tbh.

You must watch it then, I do hope it's not disappointing as most things can be when they are brought back. Fingers crossed!

What channel is it on?
    And time please.

thedish;4890061

What channel is it on?

Dave:)

Original Poster

dave, 15 minutes

ants97;4890006

first couple of series were really funny but the latter ones were dire. … first couple of series were really funny but the latter ones were dire. I'm not holding out much hope for this so that I'm not too disappointed if it dies on its **** more than the east 17 comeback.

lol @ east 17

Original Poster

just to clear things up, it was only the last two series that wre awful, the rest were works of genius

starsparkle2311;4890092

tbh I never got past series 2, I was a teenager then, my life outside the … tbh I never got past series 2, I was a teenager then, my life outside the house was way more interesting, soon as I hit 16, out them doors like a fly on ****, anyway, if I had of continued my life indoors, I'm sure this show would have made me laugh.

you made the right choice and got out at just about the right time, maybe a bit too early. Me being a slightly younger pup was forced to stay in and watch a once great show die a long and painful death.

Original Poster

ants97;4890114

you made the right choice and got out at just about the right time, maybe … you made the right choice and got out at just about the right time, maybe a bit too early. Me being a slightly younger pup was forced to stay in and watch a once great show die a long and painful death.

are you drunk ? series 3,4 and 5 were all excellent, im going to have to abandon this thread now, the lack of Red Dwarf geekness and knowledge is angering me.

mikebike;4890071

Dave:)

Cheers

iNSOMANiAC;4890135

are you drunk ? series 2,3,4 and 5 were all excellent, im going to have … are you drunk ? series 2,3,4 and 5 were all excellent, im going to have to abandon this thread now, the lack of Red Dwarf geekness and knowledge is angering me.

I did say a bit too early but c'mon the last couple of seasons were about as funny as an eastenders "special" trip to brighton.

oh dear oh dear oh dear.

the 1st 10 mins were actually painful to watch, surely its going to get better.

Dissapointed so far

is this the new one? i thought it was on Tuesday

Nope its today (as in now!)

quite possibly the worst half hour of "comedy" in years. dire.

Well that ended rather erm... bluntly

ants97;4890541

quite possibly the worst half hour of "comedy" in years. dire.

awww man I was hoping it'd be goood

ClarityofMind;4890558

awww man I was hoping it'd be goood

at least they're showing some repeats.

Not particularly good, cat made me laugh a few times but that's it. Next might be better. Anyone know what the third one is about?

put it on record on Dave ja vu thanks

Original Poster

indeed, sadly, it was sh*t, thought it was going to be good when rimmer made the whisk on holiday joke but it was just soulless and empty, needed an audience, a decent script, holly and lots more, I was expecting it to be poor but that was awful

When is part 2?

starsparkle2311;4890801

notice ants didn't reply to the youth thing? says it all, 73 years old, … notice ants didn't reply to the youth thing? says it all, 73 years old, amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol never heard you, my once youthful 20/20 hearing has been ravaged by loud indie music and radio 2.

DAMNOME;4890845

When is part 2?

who cares, lol!!

tomorrow.

Original Poster

DAMNOME;4890845

When is part 2?

tomorrow same time

I thought it was ok actually, but It did seem to lack an audience. Holly was missed too. Was the Russian hologram, the same one as Rimmer's bit of stuff on the holoship?

Original Poster

No it wasnt, it looked a bit like her out of peep show but I dont think it was

i was very disappointed in this last night :-(

Original Poster

episode 2 on shortly, going to have to be very very good to convince me they are nailing the final nails in the coffin after last night

20 minutes to go, let's hope this is better!

Danny John Jules made me laugh last night though. Can't remember what they were but his first two lines were good, although it was the same jokes about his clothes that he's been doing for years.

Notice his moonwalk wasn't quite as good as it used to be?

Original Poster

here we go !

Well I've laughed a few times already.

Cat has got his moonwalk back!!!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846376
      2. What would be HELL to you?2429
      3. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608650
      4. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1933

See more discussions