Red Dwarf XI - starts 22nd September on Dave

17 Comments

thanks, didn't know this.

Brilliant, I am not a Sitcom fan, but loved Red Dwarf since I was a kid.

any news if Holly is back?

Thanks for the heads-up.

Loved this growing up, my dad had it on all the time, wonder if it'll still be good nowadays.

Original Poster

haritori

Brilliant, I am not a Sitcom fan, but loved Red Dwarf since I was a kid. … Brilliant, I am not a Sitcom fan, but loved Red Dwarf since I was a kid. any news if Holly is back?

Same here.

As for Holly, it's a no. I'm not sure what the story is there, other than that there's been some sort of a disagreement between Lovett and Naylor, and now Lovett doesn't want to work with him anymore. I've even less idea why Hattie Hayridge hasn't been invited in his place.

I grew up on Red Dwarf, loved every episode, seen them millions of times.

Saw the back to earth mini series found it so so.
Then the last series being X, I forgot all about its existence...

So I rewatched it last week, and wow, it was garbage. The spark and soul of Red Dwarf was no where to be seen. It was filled with lame a*s jokes.

I'm no longer excited for the new series.

More Brittas Empire plox

The last series of RD was straight garbage

dxx

Same here.As for Holly, it's a no. I'm not sure what the story is there, … Same here.As for Holly, it's a no. I'm not sure what the story is there, other than that there's been some sort of a disagreement between Lovett and Naylor, and now Lovett doesn't want to work with him anymore. I've even less idea why Hattie Hayridge hasn't been invited in his place.

I recall there was a story that he was demanding too much money or a bigger part, so was dropped & replaced with Hattie. They then made up & he came back.

That's some smegging great news!

benjammin316

More Brittas Empire ploxThe last series of RD was straight garbage

Apparently though a lot of effort as been put into it this time, and they are even gogin back to using proper models and less CGI stuff, so it might yet be worth a watch..

youtube.com/wat…PYM
Thanks for this smegging good news X)

So what is it?

Talk about flogging a dead horse. The early series were good but tailed off and the last series was quite poor I thought. They all look really old.

Awesome love it!

You can actually watch every episode a week early on demand. So it starts on 15th September.

thegroutch

So what is it?

A white hole.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Recover WIN 10 on HP Laptop48
    2. Charge Back From A Betting Account55
    3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed441
    4. Want to sell on DLC ebay33

See more discussions