Groups
    EXPIRED

Red funnel discount code wanted

Hi we have just booked a weeks holiday to the isle of wight in august and was wondering if anyone had a discount code for the ferry as its coming up at £150, many thanks in advance x

4 Comments

you should try wightlink it comes out a little cheaper, trouble is you have given no details (People, kids, car etc) I put in 2 adults, 2 kids and a car in red funnel for 1 week and it came out as £120. I go quite often for 3-4 days and normally get a ticket for around the £50mark

Just done 2 adults, 2 kids and a car and it came out as £63 without the kids £54

Edited by: "Chuckles1001" 17th Jun 2011

Original Poster

Sorry its 2 adults and 2 children going on 13th August returning on 20th x

Original Poster

Going from Southampton - east cowes x

penandwol

Sorry its 2 adults and 2 children going on 13th August returning on 20th x

penandwol

Going from Southampton - east cowes x

and a normal size car? and would you go from any other ports? I normally take it in turns going between southampton, portsmouth and lymington to get the best fair, and would you consider a boat at slightly silly times, E.G. 9pm - 10pm?

and dont worry about it, only happy to help, they should not be able to take the p*ss out of people like they do with prices, E.G. If you go for a day its £35 but every day you stay they add £20 on, i mean does the fuel go up each day by £20 or are they taking advantage, SODS
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Uncharted - The Lost Legacy runtime?22
      2. PayPal payment cancellation?33
      3. Xperia X - No notification light for Texts?11
      4. Stream Showbox from Bluestacks?34

See more discussions