Found 18th May 2010
well, if i preorder this game now from tesco would i get it in time for the release date (friday)

also if anyone who is buying the game want to play online leave ur gamertag
(i don't think a lot of people will so i won't bother putting mine

26 Comments

I've pre ordered it from them, and I hope it's here on release date cause that game looks amazing!

Was just about to post a thread about it.

my gamertags afyzilla on both 360 and ps3

Banned

My xbox360 tag is
wonkythunder
& I've pre ordered it with tescos & if it don't turn up on the day I'm a gonna have me a linching party
:-)

Original Poster

what would we actually do in free roam together/ team matches

fist fight some lions??

xbox-360-elite;8640167

what would we actually do in free roam together/ team matchesfist fight … what would we actually do in free roam together/ team matchesfist fight some lions??

Fight a bear with our...bare hands, rape some women and then challenge a new guy in town called Clint Eastwood before he goes back to the future (present).

Well i'll be damned...

Dear Sean,

We thought you'd like to know that the following item has been despatched and should be with you in a few days.

Item Format Price Status
Red Dead Redemption GAME £29.75 Despatched

Kind regards,
The Tesco entertainment Team

mines in the post, limited edition sweet

will post GT laters

ScRiVs;8645067

Well i'll be damned...Dear Sean,We thought you'd like to know that the … Well i'll be damned...Dear Sean,We thought you'd like to know that the following item has been despatched and should be with you in a few days.Item Format Price StatusRed Dead Redemption GAME £29.75 DespatchedKind regards,The Tesco entertainment Team

Ahh man. I hope I get this email tonight, lol.

my copy is here!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Banned

ScRiVs;8652156

my copy is here!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Let us know what it's like :thumbsup:

ryman1000;8652165

Let us know what it's like :thumbsup:

graphics are f**king awesome!

Gamplay is also awsome so far :thumbsup:

WTF, i preorder mine tuesday mornin and still awaiting dispatch. Scrivs when did u preorder?

Banned

kidchop;8652848

WTF, i preorder mine tuesday mornin and still awaiting dispatch. Scrivs … WTF, i preorder mine tuesday mornin and still awaiting dispatch. Scrivs when did u preorder?

I pre-ordered mine tuesday evening and 4 out of 7 have dispatched so far

5 now

You preordered 7 copies?

Banned

kidchop;8652966

You preordered 7 copies?

It worked out cheaper to take 15% of 7 than 15% of each individual one so ordered some for some friends. One for me, 4 for mates and two for ebay.

ryman1000;8652991

It worked out cheaper to take 15% of 7 than 15% of each individual one so … It worked out cheaper to take 15% of 7 than 15% of each individual one so ordered some for some friends. One for me, 4 for mates and two for ebay.

Not bad, your almost guaranteed for friday then. Do you think tesco have had enough stock because of some preorders being delayed. Im gunna complain if it doesnt show up tomorrow

limited edition at home waiting for me now,,,

Alfonse;8653061

limited edition at home waiting for me now,,,

Preorder from Tesco?

kidchop;8653064

Preorder from Tesco?

nah play they don't the limited edition do they?

anywho got the OST, the Deadly Assassin Outfit,The War Horse and The Golden Guns Weapon Pack.

Alfonse;8653085

nah play they don't the limited edition do they?anywho got the OST, the … nah play they don't the limited edition do they?anywho got the OST, the Deadly Assassin Outfit,The War Horse and The Golden Guns Weapon Pack.

LE worth it?

Banned

Alfonse;8653085

nah play they don't the limited edition do they?anywho got the OST, the … nah play they don't the limited edition do they?anywho got the OST, the Deadly Assassin Outfit,The War Horse and The Golden Guns Weapon Pack.

Banned

Alfonse;8653085

Nerd

kidchop;8653111

LE worth it?

worth it to me.

ryman1000;8653196

Nerd

yeah so what?

kidchop;8652848

WTF, i preorder mine tuesday mornin and still awaiting dispatch. Scrivs … WTF, i preorder mine tuesday mornin and still awaiting dispatch. Scrivs when did u preorder?

Pre ordered it as soon as the £29.75 deal was posted on here

got my tesco email today (about an hour ago)
hope to see it tomorrow. a chap at work had his from play today...he brought it round to gloat!!

anyone know where tesco ship from? jersey or uk?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cannot upgrade to iOS 11.0.345
    2. Black Xbox One or Xbox One S44
    3. Hi all does anyone have an idea for n what a good price for a sun room / ex…11
    4. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge22

See more discussions