Groups

Red Spotted Hanky reward points disappear tomorrow, redeem them now!

RSH loyalty points vanish at the end of every year, use yours up now - even if you only have a few pence worth, you can get a voucher off your next train ticket, every bit helps!

............................................................................................
    More information...
    Last year I had a couple of quids worth of loyalty points that vanished, I contacted customer service and got this reply:

'I do apologise that we were unable to send reminders to customers regarding this point removal each year.

The points are removed to allow new promotions to be added to the scheme.

The points removal at the end of the calendar year is mentioned in the terms and conditions relating to the loyalty scheme.

Unfortunately we do not have the facility to recredit the points or offer a voucher alternative.'

5 Comments

Wow. Thanks. I had no idea about this. I had 126 points, which I've just redeemed for a train voucher.

Copied from t&c's:

All points and e-vouchers created from loyalty points will be valid for one calendar year from 1st January - 31st December. If you do not collect and redeem your points or e-vouchers by the end of the calendar year they will not be carried forward to the following calendar year.

Thanks for the heads up.

Does anyone know if they have any up and coming offers of free vouchers, like they did with the £10 Sunday Telegraph and Sun £9.50 vouchers?

Have used RSH before especially when they have discount vouchers. However I have found train operator sites to be just as cheap (when no vouchers available). Also RSH now charge for ticket delivery. If you want cheap tickets then I have found you need to book well ahead.

Thank you so much I had 1884 in points. Just redeemed them now

Original Poster

TiptreeJam

Have used RSH before especially when they have discount vouchers. However … Have used RSH before especially when they have discount vouchers. However I have found train operator sites to be just as cheap (when no vouchers available). Also RSH now charge for ticket delivery. If you want cheap tickets then I have found you need to book well ahead.

True, I find their website a bit easier to use than most train operators but they're not necessarily any cheaper, especially with the recent £1 booking fee.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cat Chat77743
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1515
      3. Free Codes from EGX33
      4. What do you feel happy about/grateful for today?53407

See more discussions