Groups

red square rep

i know its been asked before. but what does red square rep mean? person has neg rep?

15 Comments

It means someone has neg repped you. (against the rules and only possible using a loophole i think)

im sure it was negative rep but dont know how you give neg rep

Original Poster

ok i shows u. wasnt meant to be neg rep. was a nice comment but no name

Why'd my post get removed :-(

I was only joking

supermod

magicbeans, if someone has left you negative rep could you please report http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/custom_buttons/report.gif the details (including the date & time the rep was left). We can then check which member left that negative rep & take the appropriate action against them as it is a breach of forum rules. Thanks

Original Poster

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn121/faiza333/Untitled-28.jpg

I think the last couple of times that this has been remarked upon, it was a glitch. Report to mod and get it fixed.

edit:
    Haha - like the mod says!!

Original Poster

sigma;6950884

magicbeans, if someone has left you negative rep could you please report … magicbeans, if someone has left you negative rep could you please report the details (including the date & time the rep was left). We can then check which member left that negative rep & take the appropriate action against them as it is a breach of forum rules. Thanks

dont think they meant it. its a nice comment. let me upload screen shot and show u.

They must have gone through the loophole way of leaving a neg. Naughty person. Either that or the system has had a bottom burp

what is rep???

Charlie Scene;6950905

what is rep???

Rectal Examination Procedure

Ready for yours now Sir???? :-D

Original Poster

chesso;6950891

I think the last couple of times that this has been remarked upon, it was … I think the last couple of times that this has been remarked upon, it was a glitch. Report to mod and get it fixed.edit:Haha - like the mod says!!

sounds right. im not that bothered about coming down. just curious.

Syzable;6950901

They must have gone through the loophole way of leaving a neg. Naughty … They must have gone through the loophole way of leaving a neg. Naughty person. Either that or the system has had a bottom burp

nah s/he agreed with me that debenhams is crap!

Charlie Scene;6950905

what is rep???

regional theatre

Original Poster

Syzable;6950917

Rectal Examination ProcedureReady for yours now Sir???? :-D

and whoever has the most is...........:whistling:

Syzable;6950917

Rectal Examination ProcedureReady for yours now Sir???? :-D

in that case im glad you never give me any!!!

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1010
    2. word association Game72844181
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?34208
    4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …80138

See more discussions