Groups
    EXPIRED

Red Voodoo Knife Block - Cheapest place?

Would love to get one of these but my husband would flip if he knew I was going to spend that much on knives LOL

Cheapest I have seen is on ebay for around £60. Anywhere else to try with quidco etc back?

Thanks a lot!

10 Comments

try ]here using ]this to get it for £58.90 including delivery (plus 10% quidco)

or try

]here adding ]these and this code - [COLOR=blue]SPRING10[/COLOR] for £10 off (with free delivery on orders over £35) to bring the price to £60.94 (plus 12% quidco)

i know they're similar prices to fleabay, but at least you can return them after a few months if something goes wrong!

Original Poster

Fantastic thanks!!!:-D

Ebay item number 250224697866 is Buy It Now for £49 or make an offer on it (I would go in at £42) ! with delivery of £7.95. Feedback looks ok for seller!

£59.95 here, iwantoneofthose.com/kni…tml
    and there was a few discount codes floating around (15% i think)
    Plus quidco too. Probably get it for about £45-£50 overall.

Original Poster

Thanks for that! will have a look:-D

Original Poster

m18gfc;1868282

£59.95 here, http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/knife-block/index.htmland … £59.95 here, http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/knife-block/index.htmland there was a few discount codes floating around (15% i think)Plus quidco too. Probably get it for about £45-£50 overall.

thanks, do you have the code? I have tried to search there but I cant search for vouchers on the new site yet, havnt mastered it:oops::?

JaimeC;1868324

thanks, do you have the code? I have tried to search there but I cant … thanks, do you have the code? I have tried to search there but I cant search for vouchers on the new site yet, havnt mastered it:oops::?

don't know if any of these work, but worth a go anyway!

10% discount - BTB10
    10% discount - SNAP10
    £5 off £20 spend - SNAPFISH

just a few from ]HotUKDeals

to search for vouchers, type the first few letters of the company name in the yellow "Find a voucher" section, on the left hand side, near the top. it will bring up a list of companies, just pick the one you want.

Original Poster

PapaSmurf;1868624

don't know if any of these work, but worth a go anyway!10% discount - … don't know if any of these work, but worth a go anyway!10% discount - BTB1010% discount - SNAP10£5 off £20 spend - SNAPFISHjust a few from ]HotUKDealsto search for vouchers, type the first few letters of the company name in the yellow "Find a voucher" section, on the left hand side, near the top. it will bring up a list of companies, just pick the one you want.

thanks !!! Will try one of those and see if they work. :-D

You can get them for £45 delivered from...................

..........hang on, a red man impaled with knives! :thinking: :x

Original Poster

owlass;1872768

You can get them for £45 delivered from.............................hang … You can get them for £45 delivered from.............................hang on, a red man impaled with knives! :thinking: :x

:giggle: :p:lol:

very good
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2635
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2241
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346

See more discussions