Groups

Redbull = death?

thesun.co.uk/sol…ece

I drink alot of the stuff 2 cans a day! Its a very good drink!

But is it that bad?!

16 Comments

its just due to the caffine content really just don't over do it otherwise your're body comes to rely on it, i wouldn't worry about death yet

if you die can i have ur posts?

Admin

It's reeeeally bad for you :thumbsup:
    It rots the hell out of your teeth too- Taurine based drinks & energy drinks are banned in a lot of countries, like Norway for example because of the detremental effects on your health.

killabyte

if you die can i have ur posts?

:w00t: :giggle: :giggle: :whistling:

Crazy1

:w00t: :giggle: :giggle: :whistling:

wots so funny, it will take me over 1000 posts!!:thumbsup:

killabyte

wots so funny, it will take me over 1000 posts!!:thumbsup:

Chill out and you will get there, do a few rounds of the last post and hang around in the pub and you will soon clock a few more up :thumbsup:

They sell plenty of Red Bull rip-offs in Norway, was there a couple of months ago, my favourite was "HURRICANE!"

Banned

jcampwala

They sell plenty of Red Bull rip-offs in Norway, was there a couple of … They sell plenty of Red Bull rip-offs in Norway, was there a couple of months ago, my favourite was "HURRICANE!"

I've had that, it really does give you terrible wind.

red bulls banned in canada!
    And, (i watched some programme about it.. maybe watchdog, maybe the one show) and one of the ingredients is a chemical that stops you from shaking because of the caffeine in your body.

Still tastes nice though

Red Bull is banned in Denmark, Norway, France, Uruguay and Iceland. It was banned in Canada but the ban was lifted in late 2004 but the version in Canada is the caffeinated version of Thai Krating Daeng and must contain a warning label. :thumbsup: I don't drink it on its own but it is a quality mixer with vodka

I prefer Irn Bru 32 myself, obviously too much of anything is bad for you and I think this is very true with any stimulant!

Red Bull is a revolting drink.....dunno why people 'rave' over it!:whistling:

My doctor told me to keep off the stuff as it would make me do things that young people do :whistling: so I tried and can and whoaaaaaa it really does give you winds :giggle:

JDeal

I've had that, it really does give you terrible wind.

Your efforts have not gone unnoticed, JDeal.

The Sun:|?

harvie316

The Sun:|?

Good point :-D :giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047117
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***418
      3. love affairs1649
      4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525