Expired

Redeem Nectar Points At Sainsburys Petrol Station?

Found 10th May 2011
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone happen to know if you can redeem nectar points on fuel at sainsburys petrol stations?

I have quite a bit of points so thought it would make sense.

The Nectar site says yes but only at kiosks (which is fine), BUT someone i know has said she tried to redeem points recently and was told no, also did a little search on google and it's coming back with mixed results

Thought I'd ask on here as it would be more realistic

Cheers
Community Updates
6 Comments
I tried about 2 years ago and got told no. However, I mentioned this on here a few months ago and was told that you now could.
Yes you can
how much are they worth? i have about 1500 nectar points, if that helps?
1500 is £7.50 every 500 is £2.50
ooh. That sounds worthwhile. I've got about 24000 on mine! (free diesel fill up!)
just to update, I used my nectar card yesterday at my local sainsburys petrol station, however there's a few things that I need to point out :

You need to have used your nectar card at your local sainsburys within the last 3 months to be able to spend them. (I got told this by customer services)

Also you can only spend in £2.50 increments, so say you fill up with £16 of petrol you need to pay £1 cash or card as they cannot take just £16 off you nectar card.

I didn't know this as I'm used to using my card at Homebase where you can redeem any value of points there as long as it's over £10 in total.

Hope this helps people who is thinking of doing the same

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants