Groups

RedIron is back!

I'm probably the only mad person on here celebrating lol...

but still welcome back mate.... :-D

51 Comments

Where's he been ???

Banned

Did WHU pick up a point or something? :w00t:

must of been in the cooler

@ Guv - remember my location going back? "in the bottom three like all other hammers"

don't say I didn't tellya.

guv;3508900

Not funny :x

Original Poster

someat to do with military prison

Banned

darren9030;3508917

Not funny :x

No.... Tis very funny!:thumbsup:

welcome back RI - did you enjoy your holiday :whistling: now be a good boy from now on :w00t:

darren9030;3508883

Where's he been ???

he got sent to military prison for a misunderstanding

Banned

robtallica;3508906

@ Guv - remember my location going back? "in the bottom three like all … @ Guv - remember my location going back? "in the bottom three like all other hammers"don't say I didn't tellya.

Nope. Cant say I do. Ours is but a temperary blip though!

guv;3508951

Nope. Cant say I do. Ours is but a temperary blip though!

Gotta get rid of that keeper first.

Nothing worse than an abomination between your sticks.

Yes im back

Freedom is good!!!!!

Banned

RedIron;3509022

Yes im backFreedom is good!!!!!

Watcha do?

guv;3508900

Even more rare

A clean sheet :whistling:

guv;3509045

Watcha do?

Broke the official secrets act :oops:

Just spent 28 days at her majesties pleasure :x

It was OK actually, an experience to say the least

RedIron;3509022

Yes im backFreedom is good!!!!!

at least you missed out on all that Spurs 'resurgence' tosh.

was like a cancer spreading through HUKD.

Back to normal now - mediocre Harry Redknapp time baby!

robtallica;3509065

at least you missed out on all that Spurs 'resurgence' tosh.was like a … at least you missed out on all that Spurs 'resurgence' tosh.was like a cancer spreading through HUKD.Back to normal now - mediocre Harry Redknapp time baby!

New manager syndrome, it will never last

It's weird how Gomes just gets worse and worse the more he plays in the Premier League, players usually get better when they get used to the league

RedIron;3509056

Broke the official secrets act :oops:Just spent 28 days at her majesties … Broke the official secrets act :oops:Just spent 28 days at her majesties pleasure :xIt was OK actually, an experience to say the least

Seriously?, What did you blurt out?

shauneco;3509093

Seriously?, What did you blurt out?

Nothing lol

I didn't report a breach of security which meant that I broke the Official Secrets act, basically I was sent something that shouldn't have been sent to me after I left the Navy. I destroyed the info in the right way but didn't report that I had received it

Stupid rule, I should never have gone to prison in the first place

RedIron;3509126

Nothing lolI didn't report a breach of security which meant that I broke … Nothing lolI didn't report a breach of security which meant that I broke the Official Secrets act, basically I was sent something that shouldn't have been sent to me after I left the Navy. I destroyed the info in the right way but didn't report that I had received itStupid rule, I should never have gone to prison in the first place

Welcome back then:thumbsup:

shauneco;3509155

Welcome back then:thumbsup:

Cheers mate

Its good to be free, im looking forward to luxuries like being able to sleep with the lights off, wear what I want, leave my room / house when I want, having more than £6.16 to spend each week, having a lighter / mobile phone / newspaper from the same day, TV

You don't realise what you have until you go to prison

guv;3508900

careful:x

RedIron;3509171

Cheers mateIts good to be free, im looking forward to luxuries like being … Cheers mateIts good to be free, im looking forward to luxuries like being able to sleep with the lights off, wear what I want, leave my room / house when I want, having more than £6.16 to spend each week, having a lighter / mobile phone / newspaper from the same day, TVYou don't realise what you have until you go to prison

did you hold onto your bar of soap with a vice-like grip when in the prison showers?

robtallica;3509209

did you hold onto your bar of soap with a vice-like grip when in the … did you hold onto your bar of soap with a vice-like grip when in the prison showers?

You don't get soap, you get a bottle of shower gel and there's even a shelf in the shower to put it on :thumbsup:

robtallica;3509209

did you hold onto your bar of soap with a vice-like grip when in the … did you hold onto your bar of soap with a vice-like grip when in the prison showers?

ahaha

RedIron;3509236

:pYou don't get soap, you get a bottle of shower gel and there's even a … :pYou don't get soap, you get a bottle of shower gel and there's even a shelf in the shower to put it on :thumbsup:

shower gel??? shelfs???

geeze you crims get it all your own way in the clink :lol:

good to have you back mate, I thought you'd been killed or something, you just suddenly disappeared lol.

Iron's took a bit of a dive too.....:x

Aww, welcome home hunni, missed ya ;-)

Been doin a lot of sytems restores since u been gone:whistling:

Banned

RedIron;3509085

New manager syndrome, it will never last

True. Your man won his first two games didnt he?

I reckon you broke this rule on purpose - you knew your decline and our rise was coming! I bet you missed the banter!:w00t::thumbsup:

faevilangel;3508942

he got sent to military prison for a misunderstanding

Like the A-Team?

Rediron I thought you was a civvy now

Why can't Upson score for us ???

darren9030;3509669

Why can't Upson score for us ???

give him time, man of the match too:thumbsup:

Original Poster

RedIron is back from his departure to some place somewhere....

Paddy_o_furniture;3509543

Like the A-Team?Rediron I thought you was a civvy now

I am but you still come under military law for 6 months after leaving the services

guv;3509517

True. Your man won his first two games didnt he?I reckon you broke this … True. Your man won his first two games didnt he?I reckon you broke this rule on purpose - you knew your decline and our rise was coming! I bet you missed the banter!

What banter? I still can't believe a West Ham boy took the job, still he might do the right thing morally and get you relegated

hannah19790;3509374

Aww, welcome home hunni, missed ya ;-)Been doin a lot of sytems restores … Aww, welcome home hunni, missed ya ;-)Been doin a lot of sytems restores since u been gone:whistling:

Lol I have actually only 1 though

Thanks anyway I missed you too

robtallica;3509286

shower gel??? shelfs???geeze you crims get it all your own way in the … shower gel??? shelfs???geeze you crims get it all your own way in the clink good to have you back mate, I thought you'd been killed or something, you just suddenly disappeared lol.Iron's took a bit of a dive too.....:x

I know i've been listening to talk sport on the weekends, me going away was a bad luck omen, still i'm out now so 3 points at the weekend, put your house on it :thumbsup:

Original Poster

i think you should change your biography and your location on your profile rediron :-D

Germany 1 - West Ham 2

That Carson is a joke, makes Spuds' Gomes looks like a proper 'keeper.

Nice to see Stuart Downing playing so well, he was the best player on the field in the 3-0 home win over 'Boro at Upton Park last season, go figure. The guys class.

robtallica;3511216

Germany 1 - West Ham 2That Carson is a joke, makes Spuds' Gomes looks … Germany 1 - West Ham 2That Carson is a joke, makes Spuds' Gomes looks like a proper 'keeper.Nice to see Stuart Downing playing so well, he was the best player on the field in the 3-0 home win over 'Boro at Upton Park last season, go figure. The guys class.

Germany 1 - West Ham 2

Not the first time WE have beaten them is it
    soccerblog.com/200…htm

darren9030;3511419

Germany 1 - West Ham 2Not the first time WE have beaten them is it … Germany 1 - West Ham 2Not the first time WE have beaten them is it http://www.soccerblog.com/2006/11/west_hams_finest_moment_the_19.htm

We even gave them a goal back as a handicap.

Gotta say I thought the Germans where one of the most god-awful German team's I've ever seen.

All leggy traditional centre-halfs - with the odd short 'n quick youngster to mix it up a bit

Welcome back RI now get selling your **** in the FS/FT forum!

Banned

RedIron;3511004

What banter? I still can't believe a West Ham boy took the job, still he … What banter? I still can't believe a West Ham boy took the job, still he might do the right thing morally and get you relegated

I'm talking about the banter you missed by dissappearing after your bold prediction we wouldnt get more than 8 points from our next 12 games - and the decline of WHU after saying you'd go top!

Seems so long ago!!

guv;3512056

I'm talking about the banter you missed by dissappearing after your bold … I'm talking about the banter you missed by dissappearing after your bold prediction we wouldnt get more than 8 points from our next 12 games - and the decline of WHU after saying you'd go top!Seems so long ago!!

that's why they locked him up

Banned

robtallica;3512115

that's why they locked him up

Good point!

He never mentioned the padded walls!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1826
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2494
      3. Cat Chat76734
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767394

See more discussions