Redknapp caught up in new smash it storm

turns out Jamie Redknapp is no better than Richard Keys

12 Comments

Original Poster

Am I missing something?

Banned

Adam2050

Am I missing something?

Apart from not noticing the OP hates Spurs, probably not.

guv

Apart from not noticing the OP hates Spurs, probably not.

Was trying to see the sexiest thing in this...

i think it was sipposed to be a joke - in that it was a phrase that Keys used when talking to Redknapp that led to him losing his job

Banned

I think all threads with a Youtube video or image as the purpose of the thread should come with a description!

haha

master_chief

I think all threads with a Youtube video or image as the purpose of the … I think all threads with a Youtube video or image as the purpose of the thread should come with a description!

Better still, ban them altogether. The place is awash with 'look at this. Tee hee' or, even more annoying, 'tuuuuuuuuune'.

Don't know why they can't allow youtube video's to be embedded like just about every other forum on earth.

Primitive.

deek72

Better still, ban them altogether. The place is awash with 'look at this. … Better still, ban them altogether. The place is awash with 'look at this. Tee hee' or, even more annoying, 'tuuuuuuuuune'.

lulz grandad.

You should contact the BBC see if you can go on grumpy old men.

numptyj

lulz grandad. You should contact the BBC see if you can go on grumpy old … lulz grandad. You should contact the BBC see if you can go on grumpy old men.

I already applied. They said I was too grumpy.

Jamie Redknapp has the personality of damp cloth
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047141
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2869
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1223
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7181352

See more discussions