Redmi 4x VS Redmi 5a

Found 13th Jun
Due to an issue with my Note 4 I've had to activate my warranty.

As there's none of my particular model avalaivle as replacement currently I have been offered the following...

Option 1:

Original Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X 4GB RAM 64GB ROM Mobile Phone Snapdragon625 Octa Core 5.5" 1920x1080 4100mAh MIUI 8 Fingerprint ID

Option 2:
Original Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A 4GB RAM 64GB ROM Mobile Phone Snapdragon 435 Octa Core 5.5" 16.0MP Camera Fingerprint MIUI

What is a better phone, and why? Any feedback is appreciated.

Thank you
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
4x bigger battery and better cpu but that's about it. Splitting hairs
wayners13th Jun

4x bigger battery and better cpu but that's about it. Splitting hairs

If you had the choice of the two, what would you have?
The Redmi Note 4X (option 1) is the superior phone because of the CPU.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 13th Jun
4x but you wouldn't notice difference
Edited by: "wayners" 13th Jun
wayners57 m ago

4x but you wouldn't notice difference

You're totally clueless with tech. You give some of the worst advice on here. You would notice the difference between both handsets because of the CPU Snapdragon 625 vs 435. The faster (more powerful) the CPU = better performance (You don't even know something as basic as that).
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 13th Jun
RiverDragon82 h, 3 m ago

You're totally clueless with tech. You give some of the worst advice on …You're totally clueless with tech. You give some of the worst advice on here. You would notice the difference between both handsets because of the CPU Snapdragon 625 vs 435. The faster (more powerful) the CPU = better performance (You don't even know something as basic as that).

Don't agree. You may notice the difference if you were gaming with the faster cpu but day to day use I'd go for the phone with the bigger battery. Jmo
Edited by: "wayners" 13th Jun
wayners4 h, 7 m ago

Don't agree. You may notice the difference if you were gaming with the …Don't agree. You may notice the difference if you were gaming with the faster cpu but day to day use I'd go for the phone with the bigger battery. Jmo

Because you don't know the difference between a budget handset (SD435) and a mid range handset (SD625).
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 14th Jun
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants