Redmi note 5 sound issues

Posted 20th Dec 2019
Hi,

my note 5s volume has reduced drastically when taking calls, the person who I'm speaking to can hear me, but they're very faint to me. The problem has surfaced before but it rectified itself - anyone have any ideas on how to solve it

thanks to you all
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Hey, have you re-downloaded an app recently (which you had the last time you had this issue) that may be causing the issue?
There are phone mic test apps
PhoneAudioTest app in the Apple store. You can check all the mics and speakers for FREE
MrSwitch20/12/2019 19:40

Hey, have you re-downloaded an app recently (which you had the last time …Hey, have you re-downloaded an app recently (which you had the last time you had this issue) that may be causing the issue?

Not that I can think of, do you know of any specific apps that have been known to cause this problem ?

A hell of an ask I know
wayners20/12/2019 21:05

There are phone mic test apps

Learn something new everyday, many thanks
vicious_sid20/12/2019 23:31

Not that I can think of, do you know of any specific apps that have been …Not that I can think of, do you know of any specific apps that have been known to cause this problem ? A hell of an ask I know

No I don't, but as said above, there are loads of apps that csn tell you how certain areas of the phone are working, including the speakers, there's spot test for screen burn etc.
You don't need an app to test the mic, there is an engineering mode for testing. In the dialer, dial *#*#64663#*#* and you can test mic etc
pirate121/12/2019 09:46

You don't need an app to test the mic, there is an engineering mode for …You don't need an app to test the mic, there is an engineering mode for testing. In the dialer, dial *#*#64663#*#* and you can test mic etc

Yes. I forgot about that. Some interesting settings you can get to with dialer codes.
Have you checked the sound are all turned too full it maybe turned down what about when you turn loud speaker is it the same issue.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions