Redmi note 8t FM radio issue

Posted 5th Jan
Can anyone help? I have a new Redmi note 8t and want to play the FM radio through Bluetooth to my Anker soundcore B or my Anker Bluetooth ear buds. But unlike my old Moto g5 plus which could switch between phone speaker, headset or Bluetooth no problem the Redmi does not have this options. I can only connect with corded headset. I have searched Google and YouTube but I am even more confused now. seems Bluetooth transmitter do not work with mobile phones!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
It says 'No headphones detected. Some functions may not be available' You need a wired connection.
Thought you needed wired headphones for an aerial? You can stream radio via app which I do sometimes
Very poor phone reception an no wi-fi so need to use internal FM radio so l need a workaround. With the Moto g5 I could just attach 3.5 cable to give radio reception then Bluetooth to speaker or headset.
Thanks but I can get FM reception by inserting my 3.5 cable I just can't send it to my Bluetooth speaker or ear buds. So this want help.
Kturr105/01/2020 18:54

Thanks but I can get FM reception by inserting my 3.5 cable I just can't …Thanks but I can get FM reception by inserting my 3.5 cable I just can't send it to my Bluetooth speaker or ear buds. So this want help.

Try the app store, look for something like "play to Bluetooth", you might have to try a few though!
All the FM radio app on play store use data or wi-fi which I don't have at my work ( black spot, in the sticks). They are aslo loaded with adds. I do however get FM reception hence why I want to use internal radio Redmi doesn't have the ability to Bluetooth it. Now wish I had stuck with Moto g and gone for 8 plus instead of going for Redmi phone. Just because it was a simple task on Moto g I just assumed all phones would do it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions