Groups
    EXPIRED

RedSnow iPhone??

dose anyone know where i can get the latest redsnow so i can jailbreak my iphone 5c on 7.1.2 thanks

5 Comments

Original Poster

i tryed that mate and made the screen all funny while is showed the pangu logo on the start screen then i installed winterboard and the phone rebooted and took 9 reeboots before it went on

Banned

Satdude

i tryed that mate and made the screen all funny while is showed the pangu … i tryed that mate and made the screen all funny while is showed the pangu logo on the start screen then i installed winterboard and the phone rebooted and took 9 reeboots before it went on

Ah I see, that's a shame, I've done countless devices and all has went well, did you update to 7.1.2 ota as that seems to have had issues with pangu so might be best backing up to iTunes, then set up as a new device, restore from last backup, and try again.

Original Poster

yea i updated when i got my phone. i dont have any backups mate tbh i did restore as soon as i seen the problem but havent tryed it again

Banned

Satdude

yea i updated when i got my phone. i dont have any backups mate tbh i did … yea i updated when i got my phone. i dont have any backups mate tbh i did restore as soon as i seen the problem but havent tryed it again

Give it another go, can't hurt to try.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 2 for 1 at Alton Towers this weekend?22
      2. Sky45
      3. Why do people scam on Gumtree?55
      4. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1521

See more discussions