Found 2nd Sep 2007
With the naff summer we've had this year and the reductions we've seen with water related products I'm sure we should see some discounted BBQ's from these being overstocked too.
Is anyone seeing any great offers yet?

1. Ask
  2. BBQ
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. BBQ
4 Comments

I've been checking out this ]Flaming Barbecues website, the sale that is currently on has been running for a while but they keep extending the end date, but not reducing the prices any further.

The 'BillyOh' range seem to be the best value and have some good reviews. I'm waiting for the 3 burner hooded one to go below a hundred notes, then i'll invest for next year!!

Banned

Half price (89p) disposables from sainsbury's....does this count??

Freers

I've been checking out this ]Flaming Barbecues website, the sale that is … I've been checking out this ]Flaming Barbecues website, the sale that is currently on has been running for a while but they keep extending the end date, but not reducing the prices any further. The 'BillyOh' range seem to be the best value and have some good reviews. I'm waiting for the 3 burner hooded one to go below a hundred notes, then i'll invest for next year!!

those billyohs are ALWAYS on special offer. Best BBQ is a Weber One Touch (charcoal is better than gas for cooking, though Weber have gas models too) and they're NEVER reduced (despite being plenty of room for it comparing US to UK prices)

Called into B&Q this afternoon and the guys were in the middle of marking down the BBQ's..
Can't say which mods they are but most looked to be half price.
Also some good deals on garden furniture too.....
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…24
    2. Foo fighters pre sale code45
    3. ZAVVI and Pre-Orders11
    4. Amazon New Christmas Gift Store - Not the best of suggestions.11

See more discussions