Reduced postage through 3rd party site, where to post?

Found 13th Mar 2009
Hi,

I have found a way to get discounted postage from an on-line retailer via a third party website. My question is which section should I post such a discount on this site?

Cheers,

Jon.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

DEALS i guess except there's a voucher code....

Sounds dodgy to me!

Maybe post here first so someone can check it out?

I'd say deals. if it's wrong, the mods will move it for you.

Admin

If you're connected to the company in any way, you need to use the contact us form
If not, post it up as a deal and we'll check out the company

Can you explain what you mean by "via a third party website?"

I'm intrigued!

Just wondering if its something like parcel2go or interparcel etc where you buy a main couriers services at a reduced rate?

juliet_bravo;4627925

If you're connected to the company in any way, you need to use the … If you're connected to the company in any way, you need to use the contact us form

disclaimer...... its ok if its, ASDA, Tesco, Currys, Comet, any high street store, not and i must stress this NOT ok if its screwfix

Original Poster

Hi,

Its not dodgy at all and I'm not connected to either site.

I'll post it in deals and let the mods sort it out then.

Thanks,

Jon

Original Poster

juliet_bravo;4627925

If you're connected to the company in any way, you need to use the … If you're connected to the company in any way, you need to use the contact us form :)If not, post it up as a deal and we'll check out the companyCan you explain what you mean by "via a third party website?"

Hi,

Its an online directory where you can order goods from online traders. Their postage rate is lower than traders in this case.

Jon
Post a comment
@
    Text