Reet am going uni on April 12th and I am moving out of the rents place for the first time x

35 replies
Found 7th Mar 2010
What do I need to take lol x

35 Comments

Banned

Aw, don't forget to give me your new number.

I am sure everybody will miss you.

Especially your dad x x

u just starting uni?

Original Poster

Lmao ty Hun I will just be having a mobile lmaoo no house gone am gnna die!! X

Original Poster

Yuppp micoo on 12th April am doing nursing x

When I moved out I took the clothes on my back and my car. In hindsight I kind of regret not taking my cat too.

Vodka and a duvet. Have fun!

xbecky07x;8043105

ahhhhhhhh, will you be gettting the ludacris bursary tht no other students get then? or is tht just in scotland

Banned

xbecky07x;8043100

Lmao ty Hun I will just be having a mobile lmaoo no house gone am gnna … Lmao ty Hun I will just be having a mobile lmaoo no house gone am gnna die!! X

Not long to go about 5 weeks.

Hope you have a fabulous time x x

laptop/pc
mobile phone
ipod
condoms

uni life sorted-just ask micoo:whistling:

barky;8043127

laptop/pcmobile phoneipodcondomsuni life sorted-just ask micoo:whistling:

hell condoms are the only thing on tht list tht u reallyyyyyyyyyyyy need :lol:

Original Poster

Yup all fees payed for and 6,701 a year but we do have to be up at 5am to get to the hospitals for the early shifts lmaoo! X

And vodka And duvvet sounds good!! Xxx n trust me I will be havinggg alot of funn x

lots of money...you need it for all the beans and soup you're gonna be buying at aldi..

Original Poster

Condomssss :0 never used one x

Original Poster

Am a v lmao x

Original Poster

Lmao tell me about it accomdation is 90 per week!!! X

xbecky07x;8043137

Yup all fees payed for and 6,701 a year but we do have to be up at … Yup all fees payed for and 6,701 a year but we do have to be up at 5am to get to the hospitals for the early shifts lmaoo! X And vodka And duvvet sounds good!! Xxx n trust me I will be havinggg alot of funn x

:x i hate how nurses get tht bursary, medical students deserve it more imo but hey i dont do either of them (courses) so i cant really complain, especially when my government pays all my tuition :lol:

Original Poster

lmaoo what u doiin micoo x

xbecky07x;8043165

lmaoo what u doiin micoo x

accounting and finance

Original Poster

Oooo xx chekk u out wudnt thought u been smart enuff for that lmaoo xxo yerr am living in hAlls anything I shudnt take x

xbecky07x;8043210

Oooo xx chekk u out wudnt thought u been smart enuff for that lmaoo xxo … Oooo xx chekk u out wudnt thought u been smart enuff for that lmaoo xxo yerr am living in hAlls anything I shudnt take x

ehhhhh i never stayed in halls :lol: so im not much use there, i still live at home lol, makes it difficult tryin to get a girl out my house in the mornins :lol: dont take valuables u dont need like jewelry, know a few girls tht got some stuff knicked

Original Poster

I have a safe in my room that's why I am paying 90 pound a week lmaoo x

could start with not adding kisses in the middle of every sentence and at the end of every sentence.

Original Poster

Lmaoo xx whyyy x am a veryyy loving person lol xxxxx

Banned

xbecky07x;8043353

Don't change for anyone Becky you are one of the sweetest people I know xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

its just seems pretty dumb, you wouldnt kiss people all the time in public so why x have x it x after x pretty x much x every word x

no hate xxxxxxxxx
x
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x
xxxxx

xbecky07x;8043353

yet youve never used a condom, ergo, very very loving person, or not so loving at all

Original Poster

Lmaoooooo xxx I'm sure micoo like my kisses xxxx n yerrr about the condomm issue lmaoo no comment x

Banned

And will you learn English there? :-D

Original Poster

Was going to put a naughty comment there but will leave it:)) x

Banned

xbecky07x;8046466

Was going to put a naughty comment there but will leave it:)) x

Morning Becky,

What are you up to today? x x

Original Poster

Nout much just had my dinner need to tidy my room asap x u x

Banned

xbecky07x;8048261

Nout much just had my dinner need to tidy my room asap x u x

I am going round to my friends for a brew and then going with him to collect his kiddies from school x x

mostly depends if its furnished or not :?
my friend still doesnt have a kettle at her place :giggle:

Banned

xbecky07x;8043147

Am a v lmao x

holy crap which uni you going to?

Mod & Ed

xbecky07x;8043105

Good luck, I quaified in 1991, best ( and at times worst ) job in the world, still miss it at times, am sure I will go back one day:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769557
    2. 5am gym crew20140
    3. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games33
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming2849

See more discussions