Refer a friend and earn a whopping £10 if your friend earns £5 cashback on Quidco

Found 19th Nov 2012
As Quidco says:We know there is no higher praise than recommending us to your friends so we'd like to thank you with Refer a friend. For every new member you refer you'll gain 5 entries into our weekly Christmas giveaway, plus if your friend earns £5 cashback, we'll give you £10 as a reward! There are two ways to refer your friends, Refer Quidco or Recommend an offer.
If you see an offer you think your friend will love, simply click on the email, Twitter or Facebook icons displayed on each Quidco page. You can use these to recommend a specific offer or a retailer.
Make sure you're signed in and these icons will automatically work with Refer a friend to potentially earn you £10.

quidco.com/ref…ls/?
Community Updates
12 Comments
TCB everytime for me just for the backup and support with missing claims ....................
Moved to misc as this is info on referrals rather than a deal and was being cold voted - and please don't offer or request referrals as per forum code of conduct, thanks all
Edited by: "sigma" 19th Nov 2012
£10 on TCB as well, and no annual fee and they match other cashback sites too
punkstoner1

I'm getting ready to jump ship from quidco to TCB.I get the feeling … I'm getting ready to jump ship from quidco to TCB.I get the feeling Quidco is a ponzi scheme given the ever increasing waits for payouts.

DLM Top Cashback
dga

Who owns Quidco?

Weirdos
realblender

TCB seems to have the best rates and service. Quidco keep launching … TCB seems to have the best rates and service. Quidco keep launching gimmicks

I am still waiting on money on four transactions - purely did Quidco on these occasions instead of TCB becuause of the higher cashback amount.

maccy1

I am still waiting on money on four transactions - purely did Quidco on … I am still waiting on money on four transactions - purely did Quidco on these occasions instead of TCB becuause of the higher cashback amount.

Greedy maccy
Edited by: "DLM" 19th Nov 2012
DLM

Greedy maccy

lol - why not? Had to weigh up the pro's and cons with the £5 a year charge at Quidco though (_;)

Ironic thing is - I probably won't even get the cashback anyhow. (_;)
dga

Does Paul get you a VIP rate?

Who's Paul?
gazw

TCB everytime for me just for the backup and support with missing claims … TCB everytime for me just for the backup and support with missing claims ....................

This.
I sent my referral link to about 30 people in the office... not a single one signed up using it, the beggars
Must be a way to scam this surely and paul doesnt mind as he sits back and watches us all scam other sites and peoples

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm34/mel120950/movies/jimmy-saville-disco4.gif[/img]
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants