Groups

Refer a friend free Sky + box (new customers.)

Hi there!

Ok so I want a free Sky + box, I'll be honest - and Sky are doing the 'refer a friend' thingy again which seems much more appealing than paying £199 for the box and installation! Unfortunately everyone I know has Sky so no possibility of using the referral there, so if anyone is thinking of joining Sky then message me and they can get a free Sky+ box, I can get a free Sky+ box and everyone will be happy!

Thanks, Carrie xxx

Ooh almost forgot - also great cashback on Quidco for new members!

5 Comments

If you are in an area that is due to go digital soon, then Sky are offering Sky+ for £40 or so - even for existing customers. This is the deal that theya re offering in North Wales at the moment even though analogue is not due to be switched off until Oct-Dec 2009!

Original Poster

Thanks for the advice, I just checked and not due to switch until 2011 unfortunately :x

my firend has sky and so do we, the sky is in my partners name so could he cancel and i phone as a new customer where my friend has referred me and get the free sky+?

Original Poster

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can do that, although remember there's still the £60 installation fee to pay.

Did you get sorted Carrie? I'm looking to take a sky + subscription out...Matt
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. connect tablet27
      2. Jury service1620
      3. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      4. What laptop to choose?21

See more discussions