Groups

Refund after using Tesco discount coupon

Posting here as can't post in Ask due to current glitch.

If you use a Tesco £6 off £30 spend coupon in-store, then return an item that would take the total below £30, do they deduct £6 from your refund?

7 Comments

I have used a similar voucher in the past and they have simply refunded the full amount of the item returned. Hope this helps.

When there was a code for £10 off £75. I bought few items to make to £75.
    Then when I returned £20 item, they removed £10 discount and only gave me £10 back.

Binab

I have used a similar voucher in the past and they have simply refunded … I have used a similar voucher in the past and they have simply refunded the full amount of the item returned. Hope this helps.

You were lucky. That's not standard practice.

twice they have deducted the voucher when I have done it

It probably depends on the value of the item you are returning. I doubt they'll care unless it's £20-30 (but even then they might still not care)

aau1

It probably depends on the value of the item you are returning. I doubt … It probably depends on the value of the item you are returning. I doubt they'll care unless it's £20-30 (but even then they might still not care)

As I said if a shop is doing a refund properly then it will not give you moneyback for any vouchers you've used. Can you imagine how much money they'd lose if this was standard policy from people taking the pi$$?

mtuk1

As I said if a shop is doing a refund properly then it will not give you … As I said if a shop is doing a refund properly then it will not give you moneyback for any vouchers you've used. Can you imagine how much money they'd lose if this was standard policy from people taking the pi$$?

In my experience staff aren't so on the ball
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Baby seat hiring car abroad44
      2. Breath of the Wild Replacement Cover?46
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue67

See more discussions