Refund from Littlewoods direct

Hello! I ordered a sat nav for my dad from them and used a £30 off voucher, they did the thing they usually do of taking the full amount (£87) and later refunding the £30 to my account.

The sat nav has now been returned however and on checking my account they have credited it the full £87! Is any one familiar with how they do refunds -- is this normal and they will take £30 back out again in a few days time? Or will my account be £30 in debt and I will have to pay it later? Or have they just made a boo boo and I am £30 up?

Thanks

8 Comments

i have had this before and they always seem to refund the full amount and never seem to check if you have used a code

Banned

the Fraud department will catch up with you

were you entitled to the code? did they write to you specifically with the code?

If you weren't then I would hide behind the couch and be scared of every knock at the door from now on.

dimebars;5655436

the Fraud department will catch up with youwere you entitled to the code? … the Fraud department will catch up with youwere you entitled to the code? did they write to you specifically with the code?If you weren't then I would hide behind the couch and be scared of every knock at the door from now on.

:-D

Original Poster

dimebars;5655436

the Fraud department will catch up with youwere you entitled to the code? … the Fraud department will catch up with youwere you entitled to the code? did they write to you specifically with the code?If you weren't then I would hide behind the couch and be scared of every knock at the door from now on.

They did actually, yes. They seem to send me about 5 a month lol

Banned

Starlet;5655494

They did actually, yes. They seem to send me about 5 a month lol

What?

You used a code that you were entitled to? thats against HUKD rules surely!

Original Poster

I know, I feel dirty. I shall have to go and seek out a misprice to order then get annoyed at when it gets cancelled to make myself feel better! :P

Starlet;5655726

I know, I feel dirty. I shall have to go and seek out a misprice to order … I know, I feel dirty. I shall have to go and seek out a misprice to order then get annoyed at when it gets cancelled to make myself feel better! :P

They are unlikely to chase it. I had the same, but it totalled over a £100.

Original Poster

Thanks. My dad is thrilled, reckons he's gonna spend an extra £30 on a better one now...will have to warn him that if they chase it up at any point he's bloody paying it and not me lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763985
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213595
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087
    4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941301

See more discussions