Found 13th Apr 2007
about 2 months ago i bought some laminate flooring for my living room from floors2go. anyway, the guy came round to install it yesterday and it started breaking like it was made of glass and he said he wouldnt be able to lay it, cos its cr*p. my mum thinks i should demand a refund, but im thinking i should just throw it away. wouldnt it seem weird asking for a refund 2 months later?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

I would definitely go back and ask for a refund, regardless of when you bought it the flooring is obviously not fit for purpose.

engadine

I would definitely go back and ask for a refund, regardless of when you … I would definitely go back and ask for a refund, regardless of when you bought it the flooring is obviously not fit for purpose.

Seconded. If you've got a still unlayed, unbroken sample, keep it to prove to them, and show them how bad it is :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks for the input:thumbsup:

Yeah I agree, people often buy flooring and then have to wait a while before it can be put down so I'm sure a big company like Floors2go are used to this happening, though they may not offer a full refund. I'd expect them to at least offer store credit which is useful if you still need a floor.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2553
    2. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2047
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769322
    4. So Flubit is still terrible. What happened?!1112

See more discussions