Groups

Refunded Twice for the 1 Product

I've seen countless threads on here about similar issues but I've never bothered to read them. Now I wish I had!

I cancelled an order last month for a new phone contract and I've spent the last month trying to get my refund put through (long story). I got my refund through yesterday for it (eventually!), but I've just checked and I've received a second refund for the same amount.

It is clearly a mistake but what should I do? Should I phone them to let them know, or wait for them to contact me? Only problem is I go on holiday on Monday for just over a week so if they try to contact me they won't be able to.

6 Comments

personally i would just wait and see if they contact you ( probably will ) and then just 'act daft' lol and say you hadnt realised , but you never know it may be overlooked and you get lucky !

Original Poster

I doubt it as its for £205

What is the purpose of this thread?

if they ask for money back tell em you spent it on hloiday

Banned

they will probably notice when they reconcile their accounts and just deduct it back again.

Banned

the thread should be entitled

Am I honest or dishonest?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1125
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767342
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047131
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2866

See more discussions