Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

Banned

if its there fault they will, not sure about if you just change ya minds

Original Poster

Took 3 weeks to arrive.

Banned

im not sure, you could ask, but i dont think they will, but worth an email to them

I asked them before and they said no, would have cost me 75% of what the DVD was worth to send it so im screwed.

They charged me twice for something, sent me overdrawn and I got charged £25.00 by the bank and Zavvu refunded it

Original Poster

Well they will pay the postage or the never ending emails will commence!! Its only a dvd but why should i blimming pay becasue they couldn't get item from the supplier...! Will see what happens!

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;7922253

Well they will pay the postage or the never ending emails will commence!! … Well they will pay the postage or the never ending emails will commence!! Its only a dvd but why should i blimming pay becasue they couldn't get item from the supplier...! Will see what happens!

then cant you take the one from zavvi back with the receipt from where you purchased on the high street

Original Poster

sassie;7922290

then cant you take the one from zavvi back with the receipt from where … then cant you take the one from zavvi back with the receipt from where you purchased on the high street

I didn't aunty got it for babes birthday, from offline. So no choice really

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;7922301

I didn't aunty got it for babes birthday, from offline. So no choice … I didn't aunty got it for babes birthday, from offline. So no choice really

zavvis delivery is something like up to 15 working days, which is 3 weeks, but good luck

When I returned something to Zavvi it was a freepost address, made sure I got certificate of posting mind
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244939
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    3. Add one, leave one game54415485
    4. A1 Travel no longer trading!33

See more discussions