Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Refurbed iPhone X battery

Posted 9th May
Hey guys, I purchased a iPhone X grade A and the battery health is 88%. Is this good or not? I have been told by a few people this isn’t great! But I didn’t expect the phone to be brand new obviously! Would like to hear your opinions, thank youuu!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
I guess it’s okay taking into account it’s age but may need to be changed soon.
it's not bad for second hand, just see how long it last you in he day
Love__Bargains09/05/2020 19:09

I guess it’s okay taking into account it’s age but may need to be changed s …I guess it’s okay taking into account it’s age but may need to be changed soon.

Perfect thank you!
Pricklerickle09/05/2020 19:43

it's not bad for second hand, just see how long it last you in he day

Thank you!!!
I have IPhone X my battery is 88% no problem at all.
It will be fine until it get's to 79% and that's when you'll start getting issues etc.. That's basically around half the expected lifespan of the battery.
.MUFC.09/05/2020 23:13

It will be fine until it get's to 79% and that's when you'll start getting …It will be fine until it get's to 79% and that's when you'll start getting issues etc.. That's basically around half the expected lifespan of the battery.

Thank you!!! It gets really hot whist charging not sure that was a good sign
.MUFC.09/05/2020 23:13

It will be fine until it get's to 79% and that's when you'll start getting …It will be fine until it get's to 79% and that's when you'll start getting issues etc.. That's basically around half the expected lifespan of the battery.

johnleverton09/05/2020 22:11

I have IPhone X my battery is 88% no problem at all.

Brilliant thank you!
ellie_girling2209/05/2020 23:14

Thank you!!! It gets really hot whist charging not sure that was a good …Thank you!!! It gets really hot whist charging not sure that was a good sign

It is normal to get warm whilst charging, Shouldn't really be too hot. Could be faulty or maybe battery has been replaced with a crap one that reports incorrect % etc.. so look at for any erratic behaviour, i,e randomly shutting down, Battery level increasing/decreasing rapidly etc..

There were some faulty iphone X that got hot etc.
.MUFC.09/05/2020 23:20

It is normal to get warm whilst charging, Shouldn't really be too hot. …It is normal to get warm whilst charging, Shouldn't really be too hot. Could be faulty or maybe battery has been replaced with a crap one that reports incorrect % etc.. so look at for any erratic behaviour, i,e randomly shutting down, Battery level increasing/decreasing rapidly etc..There were some faulty iphone X that got hot etc.

Omg thankyou, that’s so helpful!
ellie_girling2209/05/2020 23:22

Omg thankyou, that’s so helpful!

You're welcome, Don't leave it on charge overnight until you're 100% sure it is ok.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions