Refurbished android phone - battery condition

Posted 12th Oct
Hi, I'm buying a refurbished android phone from argos ebay outlet. Is there a free app that I can use to test how many charging cycles the battery has performed? Is there anything else i need to check?
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
For quick battery health statement but not necessarily charge cycle count, dial *#*#4636#*#*
Thanks @AndyRoyd and @chocci much appreciated
AndyRoyd12/10/2019 11:30

For quick battery health statement but not necessarily charge cycle count, …For quick battery health statement but not necessarily charge cycle count, dial *#*#4636#*#*

Its that a joke? I tried it on my phone, when I input the last * it must disappears back to previous number caked.
Ringfinger12/10/2019 13:26

Its that a joke? I tried it on my phone, when I input the last * it must …Its that a joke? I tried it on my phone, when I input the last * it must disappears back to previous number caked.

It's been functional for 9+ years with no baking required android.stackexchange.com/que…des
AndyRoyd12/10/2019 13:28

It's been functional for 9+ years with no baking required …It's been functional for 9+ years with no baking required https://android.stackexchange.com/questions/1468/do-you-know-other-android-keypad-commands-dialer-codes

Interesting list of codes for future reference, but I have two phones in front of me with different versions of Android and from different manufacturers, and the code does nothing on either. I guess some manufacturers must lock those diagnostic codes down without root access or something similar?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants