Groups

refurbished iPad.

I want to buy my elderly parents an iPad so they can FaceTime relatives in New Zealand - can anyone suggest what to buy and best place to buy from - thank you .

5 Comments

hi, i bought my son a refurbished one from the apple shop,go to the apple shop,where the search box is,type refurbish and it came up.

suestew66

I want to buy my elderly parents an iPad so they can FaceTime … I want to buy my elderly parents an iPad so they can FaceTime relatives in New Zealand - can anyone suggest what to buy and best place to buy from - thank you .

A lot of people don't know this, but Apple do their own refurbished products. You can get an iPad mini 2, refurbished by Apple for £189.99.

apple.com/uk/…_fi

Comes with a year's warranty. Everything we've had from Apple refurbished has looked like new.

John Lewis have an ipad mini2 new for £189 online as a price match with 2 year guarantee that is cheaper than refurbs. If you go on ebay they often have cases for £1. Tesco also have them but with only 1 year guarantee.
    John Lewis price match ones are out of stock, but they keep putting more on it seems so keep an eye on the site if you want to grab one.
    johnlewis.com/app…ace Grey#tabinfo-spcl-offr
    Edited by: "susancs" 25th Nov 2016

If they just want to skype as opposed to facetime you could get a new Kindle HD for under £30. My elderly mum uses this to skype my daughter who is in uni (my daughter has an ipad and iphone for skype).
    johnlewis.com/ama…ack
    Edited by: "susancs" 25th Nov 2016

daanuk,thats the one i got my son & nephew x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?712
      2. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz919
      3. Can I use talktalk box with Virgin media?11
      4. Ide to sata converter33

See more discussions