Refurbished iPhone SE 32GB

Posted 11th FebEdited by:"varunadas"
I got a refurbished iPhone SE 32 GB for £77.39 (with the 14% discount) from musicmagpie. They indicated it is in "Very Good" state but the phone battery health shows as 88% and the back cover has lot of dots created by the metallic paint coming off.

Do you guys think this is reflects the quoted condition - "Very Good". I have never bought a refurbished phone before so not sure what I should expect given conditions described by seller is relative.

The phone is good enough for me as long as I can rely on the battery lasting some time.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
If the battery is original at 88% giving the age of phone I’d say that’s reasonable, but the other stuff no..
Bargainhead11/02/2020 19:02

If the battery is original at 88% giving the age of phone I’d say that’s re …If the battery is original at 88% giving the age of phone I’d say that’s reasonable, but the other stuff no..

You reckon I should reach out to them and indicate that the item is not as described?
They offer easy returns. If you’re not happy then just open a return with them

your battery is good at 88% for age of phone but see how quickly it actually drains vs expected (google will help)

condition of phone sounds about right , I think from my experience if it has dents then they grade at good, and excellent condition would be pristine

you could try for another one from them but you may end up with worse bsyt
Edited by: "fizz" 12th Feb
Bought iphone7 from them in the summer very good condition . Body had marks and bit paint off , battery health 86% . The screen was original and i was going to put a case on anyways so decided to keep it . Battery at 83% , no issues atm
varunadas12/02/2020 00:25

You reckon I should reach out to them and indicate that the item is not as …You reckon I should reach out to them and indicate that the item is not as described?

No harm in asking, what does very good condition mean, they will have explanations on each condition if you don’t think they match definitely complain, you have nothing to lose..
Thanks everyone for the comments. I have emailed them but as the marks are on the back which can be covered with a cover, I may keep the phone as long as battery is not that much of an issue.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants