Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Refurbished iPod 4th generation

Posted 2nd Dec
So my 6 y.o wants a phone for Xmas, an iPhone 11 to exact and an Apple Watch to play music, where does it get it as hubby and I have very old iPhones and no Apple watches, i don’t know....,so obviously he is not getting one, neither is he getting a phone, someone at works mentioned maybe getting him an iPod, so I looked around and there is an iPod 4th generation for about 50-80, refurbished. Ideally I’d like him to have games, music and a camera. Has anyone got one? Are they ok? Wan you recommend something slightly better? I’ve tried looking around but I got a bit lost... thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
The version of iOS is no longer supported and some apps don’t support it.. maybe an iPad mini fits the bill better can find one second hand possibly?
justanothercid02/12/2019 21:58

The version of iOS is no longer supported and some apps don’t support it.. …The version of iOS is no longer supported and some apps don’t support it.. maybe an iPad mini fits the bill better can find one second hand possibly?

Yeah I realised that after posting which is why I expired the thread. I have an old iPad, which only supports iOS 9, and most of the apps aren’t working anymore, just didn’t think about when looking at them earlier... I was looking at eBay for 5th or 6th génération but it’s all becoming a bit costly, especially for what he is going to do with it, and when I asked him about it earlier he was adamant he wanted minimum and iPhone 5 and was very serious about it thanks for your answer though 😁 i think we’re going to have to rethink the present luckily he also wants a penny board so might have to go with that instead... at least no headache about updates with that!
A nice model would be an iPhone 5s. If you have a look on eBay some reasonably good deals can be had, for example this, but it is locked to Vodafone so bear that in mind when looking at SIMs (so maybe a cheap Lebara Mobile contract)
ishybon02/12/2019 23:46

A nice model would be an iPhone 5s. If you have a look on eBay some …A nice model would be an iPhone 5s. If you have a look on eBay some reasonably good deals can be had, for example this, but it is locked to Vodafone so bear that in mind when looking at SIMs (so maybe a cheap Lebara Mobile contract)

Thanks for that, not sure I’m happy with my 6 y.o having a phone with a sim.... though I could always not put a sim in...thanks for the info
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants