Refurbished Laptop Places

Looking to purchase a refurbished laptop just to do small basic accounts on. Preferably around 4gb ram and at least 2ghz processor and 15" screen.

Can anyone recommend somewhere they've used or had dealings with?. Preferably around the £200 mark.

5 Comments

Bought a refurb Toshiba 17.3" 1600x900, i3 4005u, 8GB, 1TB from Argos on Ebay in Easter 2014 (I think) for £229 delivered. Came in original box but only with the charger. Laptop is still working and in use.

Condition was immaculate but a few keys around the "A" key can be a bit flaky and they have to be pressed dead centre to register. It was like this when delivered but given it was bought as a second machine for LAN gaming and the key problem was only noticeable when writing so no attempt was made to resolve as TBH I didn't care.

argos ebay...typing this on my 3 year old refurb from them.

Thanks for them, sorry but I don't use eBay for anything like laptops, or mobiles. Bad experience many years back.

Original Poster

Thanks everyone. I'll take a look at EBAY. Pay with PayPal and as long as it has a good warranty you can't go wrong.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. American Road Trip11
    2. Iptv810
    3. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    4. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33

See more discussions