Groups

Refusing Goods when they arrive (dixons)

hi got a tv coming sunday from dixons, i ordered 2 tried to cancel 1 but it was too late, i rung customer services and they told me to refuse the goods to get a refund, so my question is when the driver knocks the door and asks me to sign do i write refused or just say item isnt needed as its going back for a refund? any help would be appreciated thanks

5 Comments

tell them customer services told you to refuse delivery on one of them due to a technical issue

dmissy13;3864029

tell them customer services told you to refuse delivery on one of them … tell them customer services told you to refuse delivery on one of them due to a technical issue

And which one would that be :p?

Just tell them the truth.

that is the truth 2 were order in error and customer services told them to refuse one wheres the lie?

Whatever you do, do not sign for it. Once you've signed for it, its classed as you having taken ownership of the item. Tell the driver that you spoke to customer services and that you're refusing delivery so that the item will get sent back. Once thats confirmed you should be refunded in full without any problems.

Original Poster

thanks for all your help,
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417514151
      2. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX11
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3711436
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764604

See more discussions