Regal Snacks Sweet and Salty Popcorn, was £1 now 99p!!!! @ Tesco. Save a whopping.....1p

Posted 7th Oct
Spotted in Tesco Bradford Peel Square.

Was 100p now only 99p!!!!

Yes Tesco, EVERY LITTLE HELPS!

3305880.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

5 Comments
Saw the same thing on some biscuits needless to say I went for the more expensive biscuits
Hi @Unnamed
Thanks for posting. We've moved this over to Discussions. I suspect you may have your tongue in your cheek posting this in Deals, as by your own admission it's a whopping 1p saving. Also, I suspect this may be a local offer for local people as it's still £1 on the website.
andywedge07/10/2019 20:43

Hi @Unnamed Thanks for posting. We've moved this over to Discussions. I …Hi @Unnamed Thanks for posting. We've moved this over to Discussions. I suspect you may have your tongue in your cheek posting this in Deals, as by your own admission it's a whopping 1p saving. Also, I suspect this may be a local offer for local people as it's still £1 on the website.

Thank you andywedge, I'm a bit new to this so wasn't sure how to post in discussions. Thanks for moving.
The only Regal that I know come in packs of 20.
Funny. Why even bother putting the 'Save 1p'. Unless off course your going to buy a 100 packets then you would save a whole £1.. (To use for the trolly maybe)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants