Groups

Register @ Lost Planet 2 website to get early MP demo access...........

Go to Lost Planet 2 website and register, for the chance to grab a demo key

This will give you access to the upcoming MP demo in advance of its actually release - 31th March for 360 and 1st April for PS3. Demo will be available to all from the 21st/22nd April

You will also get an early in-game unlock (Machine Gun SP) if you gain access to this early MP demo

Go to lostplanet2game.com/ind…tml to register

7 Comments

Original Poster

Link to register for demo key:

]http//ww…tml

Click on 'Be the first to fight' link at the bottom of the page (in Promos)

Article about it @ Eurogamer:

]http//ww…eek

I'm quite looking forward to this game myself, I thought the previous co-op demo was great fun.

thanks, i loved the demo a while back

Original Poster

Had my key emailed through yesterday (only just remembered to check for it)

Banned

Sweet just registered and got beta code sent straight away so might catch you on there sometime FC

Cheers

Original Poster

Nice one - glad they are still available. I enjoyed the MP demo of the first one, even though I never got the full game. Great fun stomping around in a mech and blasting seven shades out of everyone.

Banned

The first one was the game that really got me into the whole online gaming as at the time I wasn't a FPS fan so I'm going to keep my eye out for preorder deals for this

Original Poster

Best price at the moment is £27.73 @ The Hut - using the £2 off code (BANK2)

I did have a pre-order in but I cancelled it, as I can see this title falling to the magic £17.99 within a month or so of release.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions